DDD

Bottom:
AGD
ADPi

Posted By: RCJH
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: so sad   

It's a sad commentary on greekrank that someone is so afraid of the truth that they invent a troll to blame. I wrote the comment because someone needed to tell the girl with the mean girl mouth to back off. I'm not a troll, just a person who would like to see some civility even on here.

By: so sad
by: @aboveSep 10, 2014 10:38:24 PM

no, YOU'RE a troll

By: @above
by: @@aboveSep 11, 2014 12:26:32 AM

^^ get a life

By: @@above
by: hilariousSep 11, 2014 10:46:56 AM

The troll/psycho is probably a 7th grader. I can't imagine she's a college girl acting like this.

By: hilarious
by: middle school commentsSep 11, 2014 6:39:47 PM

You're a troll.
No, you're a troll.
Get a life.
No, you get a life.
You're a psycho.
No, you're a psycho.

OK, I agree you're both in middle school and just playing on this website.

By: middle school comments
by: aboveSep 12, 2014 12:12:08 AM

tee hee hee!

By: above
#12  by: omg   

lmfao at you commenting back and forth to yourself again.

By: omg
by: omgSep 12, 2014 1:47:34 AM

btw, no normal person uses the phrase "tee hee hee"

By: omg
by: aboveSep 13, 2014 9:56:50 PM

You just did. So either you're wrong or abnormal. Tee hee hee!

#13  by: everyone knows   

Please kd is a top house

By: everyone knows
by: KDSep 22, 2014 12:33:19 AM

Bless your poor heart. You can certainly love your house without their being a top house.

By: KD
by: top houseSep 22, 2014 4:50:03 PM

Agreed. Easily a top house, stop hating.

By: top house
by: aboveSep 22, 2014 8:53:05 PM

Or at least a middle house

by: ku sororitySep 22, 2014 9:36:13 PM

Kappa Delta is a solid top house you can't take that away from those girls no matter how hard you try. Bless that sorry bitter girl who isn't ok with it.

By: ku sorority
by: jayhawkSep 23, 2014 12:25:54 PM

Or the bitter girl who got dropped^

By: jayhawk
#14  by: hum   

Now let me get this straight. If you don't think KD is a top house then they dropped you during recruitment? How ridiculous! I didn't like KD at all and I don't think they've done anything to show that they are highly respected. I dropped them, and ended up in a top house. I'm stunned that anyone thinks that if you don't think the way they do, that they know what happened during your recruitment. It's so silly I can't even believe it.

By: hum
by: come backSep 24, 2014 3:08:15 PM

KD is a top house just like there are other top houses but since you are obviously a freshman you have no idea who is respected and who isn't. You have no idea what other houses have done or haven't done since you've been at KU what a month?? So why don't you take your pompous attitude back to your so-called top house and keep your mouth shut about top and bottom houses since you obviously are too dumb to know what you are talking about. Come back in a couple years after you've met every single KD and all the girls in every other house before you get to form an opinion on people you know nothing about.

By: come back
by: lolSep 24, 2014 9:05:59 PM

Exactly, and freshman shouldn't be allowed on Greek Rank until they know what is going on.

By: lol
#15  by: ranking   

I don't know what you are talking about. The ranking is pretty spot on and shows what KU students think this year.

By: ranking
by: "KU students"Sep 30, 2014 11:17:00 AM

Maybe what you think but obviously not what everyone else thinks. This ranking is all kinds of messed up

By: "KU students"
by: wellOct 1, 2014 12:21:45 AM

The only ones who don't agree are the girls who are disappointed in their house's rank and want to move their house up a notch. Everyone else is okay with the rank.

By: well
#16  by: best   

best ranking by far

By: best
by: hahaOct 11, 2014 1:53:49 AM

Wrong in so many ways

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.