facebook

help is this bad part 2

by: lol

hi i posted earlier but auto correct messed up what i was trying to say so i’m doing a part 2 this time lol anyways what I tried to say on the last post was I decided today after pref I was going to suicide and just pick theta. I’m just wondering if that was a good decision on my part or a bad decision? Is there a really that hard to get into or is it a lot easier? I’m truly just looking for advice on this and I would like to hear the truth even if it’s something I don’t want to hear I’ve had my heart broken a lot this week so it wouldn’t be the last. I hope I can be a theta tho

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

hi girl! i’m sorry you’ve had a rough week - this was a record breaking year with the amount of girls that went through. you are very lucky to still have theta and another house on pref! if you only preffed theta there is a chance that you will not be high enough on their list and you could be dropped entirely. the only way to guarantee getting into a house would have been to pref both houses. if you do not get theta you will receive a call in the morning before bid day from your rho gam. good luck today and just remember that there are so many ways to have a community and a good time at KU!

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.