facebook

For mc ‘23 and anyone in Greek life already

by: KU

Get off greek rank. Where is the ranking of your sorority going to get you in 3-4 years? Do you want to be around women that you genuinely enjoy or do you want to be around women that make you look better? This is not against wanting any house!! If you feel like you fit best with a “top house” then by all means go there! but don’t go there for the wrong reasons!! You can ask almost every girl in Greek life and I’m sure all of them can name something that enjoy or a person they are friends with in each chapter. START SUPPORTING EACH OTHER! The world is hard enough without putting each other down. Ku is also not a huge Greek life school so you will get invited to different things no matter what chapter you end up in or if you aren’t in Greek life at all. Do not be too hard on yourself either because almost all the girls in Greek life are very supportive and welcoming of each other and you will find your people if you go through recruitment knowing what you want to place at value in your decision when it comes to pref day. Going along with that, if you are already in Greek life coming to put other chapters down and other girls down then recheck the kind of person you are and want to be. This isn’t high school anymore. Why put other girls down based on male standards? Because that’s honestly where most ranks come from. All the sororities at KU are good nationally too so think about your future in these chapters and how you want to be as an alumni, your career, you interests and how you want to be involved. would you rather say you picked a chapter because you genuinely loved it or because your friends told you it was the best one and guys would want to get with you if you were in it. Please please please make a decision for yourself and not based on anyone else’s standards. Also you can be friends with anyone in any chapter so don’t knock another chapter just because it wasn’t your favorite because it might end up that you meet someone you really like and you don’t want to hate on something that your friends might really enjoy because it’s college you are out of high school, no one is better than anyone else based on what chapter they end up in.

Posted By: KU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jayhawk   

No definitely read greek rank. I hate my house and wish I read Greek rank and got the inside scoop

By: Jayhawk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.