facebook

tiers

by: ...

what are the sorority tiers as of now? the year is almost over and where does everyone stand?

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: KU Greek   

People get on this website then get all offended when there are discussion threads asking about tiers... it is called greekRANK
KU has a variety of houses and you really cannot go wrong with any choice.
Every house is unique in their own way. Go in to rush open-minded and do not rule out a house just because it may not fall into what's listed as "top" that doesn't make a house any better than another. The top 5 houses listed just tend to be more selective during recruitment and cut more girls early in the week.

(no specific order within groups)

chio
kappa
piphi
theta
gphi

Middle
dg
achio
sk
kd

bottom
tridelt
adpi
agd

By: KU Greek
by: Kay YouMay 17, 2014 2:32:12 AM

Kappa in the top? You're kidding right?

By: Kay You
by: trueMay 17, 2014 6:43:53 PM

"Top" in sorority recruitment (which is what we're talking about here) means most selective. It is quantifiable. The ones who have to cut the most girls early are the most selective. Actually that is Chi O and GPhi as the most selective. But I agree that Kappa, Pi Phi, and Theta are also highly selective. Which house a PNM chooses is based on her own values, so it's true that of that group, non is better than the other. Just different. If you like academic girls, go Chi O, etc.

It's clear that "Nope" is the same girl with the 7th grade attitude that is complaining about girls being "stuck up." All I can say is that I've seen numerous comments to her advising her to look at her own attitude, that no one else in college thinks any girls are "stuck up." It's a middle school concept that is just socially awkward to try to apply to college students. I'm sorry for her. She sounds lonely and pathetic. But it seems to be her own fault for trying to base her friendships on the rank of houses girls are in. Weird...

By: true
#12  by: ^^^^   

GREEK RANK TROLL^^^^ School is out find another hobby

By: ^^^^
by: wellMay 19, 2014 11:25:39 AM

I'll do that as soon as I don't see anymore of your psycho comments. Go find someone who actually wants to be your friend and stop saying people are "stuck up" if they find you creepy and stalkerish.

By: well
by: To: wellMay 20, 2014 1:23:55 AM

Someone left the doors to the mental hospital open.

By: To: well
by: ^^May 20, 2014 11:09:32 AM

Are you saying it's all right to go all psycho on here if someone disagrees with you? I think "PSYCHO" really is very creepy. She constantly complains about GPhi being stuck up, but honestly, would you want to be friends with her? I don't blame them (or anyone) at all for wanting to keep their distance. If people are creepy, no one wants to hang out with them.

By: ^^
by: ^^^May 20, 2014 12:14:22 PM

You mean like you? I think you're the loser of greek life talk about creepy.

By: ^^^
by: To: ^^^May 21, 2014 12:25:26 AM

Do you go to KU? I couldn't tell since you wrote the worst run-on sentence I've ever seen. So yeah, I'll go with the sorority girls being normal and you being weird, creepy, and ignorant.

By: To: ^^^
#13  by: lol   

rank
top to bottom:
chi o
piphi
gphi
dg
theta
kappa
KD
Achio
Sig kappa
tri delt
adpi
AGD
sdt

By: lol
by: ^^^May 25, 2014 10:04:02 PM

100% wrong on 90% of that joke of a rating "lol"

By: ^^^
#14  by: jesus   

^^ thanks, chi o, but NO.

By: jesus
#15  by: Truth    

Top: no specific order
KAO
GPB
XO
KKG
PBP

top middle: DG

Middle: no specific order
AXO
KD
DDD
EK

Bottom:
ADP
AGD

By: Truth
by: ^^May 28, 2014 11:23:10 PM

again, total joke. None of those "top" houses are top anything except top b i t c h e s.

By: ^^
#16  by: SDT rep   

rush SDT.

By: SDT rep
#17  by: reality   

There are no differences in the houses at KU. Whoever puts their ranking just puts their house at the top. Everyone knows rankings are a joke. The houses you have as top do nothing different than your middle or bottom houses they just have more high school cliques.
You're fooling yourself if any of you conceited snobs think your house is better than any other house. You only succeed in making more people hate you than already do for your high and mighty attitude. Give me a normal girl in a middle house over a top house super-b.itch any day.

By: reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.