facebook

actual sorority rankings

by: shut up these r it

top: kkg/pi phi/ gphi (interchangeable)- pretty much top for popularity on campus and looks also party a lot
top mid: theta/ chio (interchangeable)- known for grades
mid- dg/axo (interchangeable) - party a lot, some super pretty girls but they’re not as much “stereotypical sorority girls”
bottom- tri delt/ kd- honestly don’t really know them seem nice though, don’t think they go out
bottom bottom- sk/ adpi

Posted By: shut up these r it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

i’d say mid and top mid are interchangeable based off what you are ranking for tbh

By: me
#2  by: hahhaah   

how is pi phi top when they have done snap bids and COR the past three years lmfaooooooooo. only kkg, theta & chi o have been able to not have to snap bid or do any informal

By: hahhaah
#3  by: Eek   

I would agree for the most part if you were going off of looks and popularity. But I don’t think pi phi is really top top based on their rush. Snap bids, COR etc

By: Eek
#4  by: okk   

theta above chi o

By: okk
#5  by: girl   

this is literally only a rank of most to least selective no one cares abt rank after recruitment

By: girl
#6  by: truth   

alternate title: ranking the sororities from who cares the most about where they’re ranked to who cares the least
just enjoy college ladies, rush a house you actually like and not based on this bs site

By: truth
#7  by: Not pi phi   

a few frat boys, rich old moms, and current pi phis are the only ones who think they are top. why do they do informal recruitment???? even g phi had to give snap bids this year and did limited under the table COR last year.

Kkg/ GPB/ KAO
XO / PBP

thats the tiers

By: Not pi phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.