facebook

every stereotype of each house

by: confused pnm

Can some one honestly tell me what every sororities stereotype is without ranking them

Posted By: confused pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hm   

honestly see for yourself.... but like i’ll try to be unbiased.

(NOT RANKED OR IN ANY ORDER)

adpi- sweet girls, very mixed. not sure how to describe them as a whole. always does informal rush too. i think they hang with theta chi the most for frats. don’t want to be mean but the con would be some girls are a little different which isn’t bad! but not typical sorority girls, which could be good if that’s your vibe.

axo- got a really good PC. had to do informal tho cus so many girls dropped. they dirty rushed so hard. like to party but hang with the greek ghetto frats.

xo (chi o)- cares about grades the most. this year’s gpa for spring isn’t out yet, but got second in grades the past two semesters. each PC has about 10-15 stunners and the rest are very grade oriented and don’t really do much. super nice house tho and good location for going to class. xo hangs mostly with greek ghetto houses.

delta delta delta- tri delt had a lot of girls drop this year and did informal like usual. i feel like tri delt tho is getting better. it’s not very cliquey from what i can tell. they hang with like theta chi a lot and pi kap.

g phi- got an amazing PC. personally i’d say they passed chi o this year. usually known for “stuck up blondes” but seriously got sweet girls. they had a strong rush. a lot of girls preffed other houses over them but i could see this year g phi really being a threat for top pnms. like to party and ik they got in trouble for drinking on bid day. not exactly sure what frat they hang with the most. i think a lot of them went to d chi formal.

kappa kappa gamma- one of the best houses. the pc 17 had some issues with cocaine but whatever. known for being one of the bros they know how to shotgun a beer and take pulls. somehow their gpa is always good. good house but there was drama in newest PC and also they took a few questionable girls. always have good rush tho! as far as i know they never do informal or snap bids. hangs with sig chi a lot and phi delt.

kappa delta- also interesting group of girls. not in a bad way. PC 17 had so much drama living in this year. one group of girls was constantly snitching on the others. also they do this cool thing and sold grilled cheeses outside the bars. they are nice and fun to talk to in class. they do informal always. they are losing girls to tri delt and sig kap. but still a solid place kinda cliquey. hangs with ghetto

kappa alpha theta- similar to chi o in the fact of grades, but they party a lot. they did get the best gpa the previous two semesters. they always put on a great rush. haven’t heard of much drama. good mix of girls, but also think typical sorority girl that’s smart but also likes mixed drinks? i’m interested in the girls they will get this year. also as far as i know don’t do informal rush or snap bids. hangs with beta the most and weirdly delt now? random. but also i noticed a lot with sig eps.

pi beta phi- solid pc this year. after the scandals ... TBC

By: hm
by: me again! Jun 17, 2019 3:29:41 PM

okay so pi phi: so yes they had scandals whatever. but this year’s PC is way nicer than normal. that’s good! they apparently gave out a few snap bids. someone correct me if i’m wrong. some love their pref and some hate it. mainly hang with phi psi. and phi psi is hot so go pi phi! more of a natural look than the normal skinny and blonde. but yeah some are nice and some aren’t: every house has that.

forgot to do DG: delta gamma is ????? i never know what to say exactly. hang with frats in the ghetto and take some girls with QR’s but hey everyone deserves a second chance. they usually do informal rush. not sure what else to say. they have a house dog so that’s cool.

sigma kappa: they have a VERY diverse kinda vibe. don’t have a sterotype bc everyone is so ?????? not in a bad way at all! everyone i’ve met is sweet! they usually do informal/snap bids but also the girls who stick with it end up loving it. hang with pi kap and zbt.

sigma delta tau- okay PLZ PLZ PLZ be respects here. i know it’s new but the girls work hard to put on recruitment. they are very new and it’s hard to compete when some chapters have been here 100+ years. lots of diversity which is great! hang with aepi and do lots of informal rush. a great fit if you want to just be super chill and don’t care about fitting the perfect sorority stereotype.

KU doesn’t have one single “awful” house! good luck PNMs i tried to be super unbiased

By: me again!
by: Frat pnm Jun 17, 2019 8:18:40 PM

Any chance you can do the same for fraternities?

By: Frat pnm
by: okay Jun 17, 2019 11:50:24 PM

Kinda. Girls just decide for yourselves. Go in with an open mind

By: okay
#2  by: theta   

theta doesn’t hang with delt

By: theta
by: .Oct 30, 2019 2:58:04 PM

but ya'll are rock chalk partners...?

By: .
#3  by: But   

but who are the top houses

By: But
#4  by: unbiased   

this was obviously written by a g phi

By: unbiased
by: kugirlJun 21, 2019 8:53:18 AM

G phi doesn’t hang with d chi

By: kugirl
#5  by: Frosh   

Someone please do this for fraternities

By: Frosh
#6  by: incoming kugirl   

So basically go (in no order) kappa, pi phi, g phi or theta?

By: incoming kugirl
by: bumpAug 3, 2019 4:05:22 PM

if you want a top, i’d agree

By: bump
by: ^Oct 30, 2019 7:21:56 PM

Why would you decide before you've even met the girls? You're weird.

By: ^
#7  by: Bump   

bump bump bump

By: Bump
#8  by: BUMP    

bUmP

By: BUMP
#9  by: bump   

here to bump

By: bump
#10  by: I’ll say it   

This is actually pretty good and nice. Surprising for this website.

By: I’ll say it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.