facebook

rankings

by: future PNMs

if you get one of these houses you are in a top house (no order): kkg, kat, xo

if you get one of these you are still a top house not as high (no order): pbp, g phi

middle (no order): axo, dg

lower (in order) SK, KD, tri delt

bottom (in order): adpi, sdt

Posted By: future PNMs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SK   

I guess I’m self ranking but I think Sigma Kappa should be middle

By: SK
#2  by: Wrong   

Just gonna say it theta and chi o you know you are only known for being smart and nothing else so you are top but not quite top top so move gphi and pi phi up and those two down

By: Wrong
by: truJan 6, 2019 7:54:32 PM

definitely move pi phi up to the very top but I would put chio and gphi on the same level just under?
like yeah theta is a 'smart' house but they are more social than chio and pretty well liked (plus house location is way better than gphis)

By: tru
by: True facts Mar 25, 2019 12:39:38 AM

Newsflash- it’s 2019 and intelligent women are actually valued and cool. So perhaps Theta and Chi O deserve to be top as opposed to houses with less impressive women. Physical appearance and wild partying will be much less impressive as maturity sets in. Those traits fade very quickly even before college ends! Check the rosters in ten years and see where the smart, classy girls are ( solid careers, company leaders, promising futures) and then compare them to the party girls... marginal jobs, still trying too hard to be a cool chick... hmm?

By: True facts
#3  by: ummmm   

axo - needs to b down.

By: ummmm
#4  by: my take   

top houses (no order): kkg, gphi, pbp kat, xo

next (no order) kat, chio

middle (no order): axo, dg

lower (in order) sk, kd, ddd

bottom (in order): adpi, sdt

By: my take
by: lolFeb 4, 2019 10:34:23 PM

KD will always be above AXO and DG

By: lol
by: @my takeMar 9, 2019 1:13:03 AM

perfect

By: @my take
#5  by: sororityz   

why is KD so obsessed with self ranking on this site?!?!?!? PLEASE STOP

By: sororityz
#6  by: haha   

why is KD and Tri Delt above ADPi? I see no difference

By: haha
#7  by: ha   

AXO stop self ranking yourself so high. You have not nor will ever be anything higher than an upper lower house. Above Adpi and tridelt but never above KD or DG

By: ha
#8  by: jayhawk   

poor sdt:((( so sad they bein bottom

By: jayhawk
#9  by: It's really silly    

You know what, all this is silly. I'm in a top house and wish I had pledged a middle one. My pledge class is vain, parties at the expense of education, too obsessed with the right Instagram picture, clothing, vacations, etc. I have made more friends on a so-called "middle house" - girls who know how to have fun but are planning futures beyond the next free beer. So it is all relative to what you want out of life; and each ranker will rank on different qualities; and honestly - who cares. Live your life.

By: It's really silly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.