facebook

pi phi hazing

by: Ew

So is nobody going to talk about the video of pi phi pledges being forced to wrestle naked???

Posted By: Ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bet   

Link or it didn't happen

By: bet
#2  by: Urban Legend?   

Is this just a rumor or did it actually happen? I have heard about it since recruitment week but have never had it confirmed by anyone who actually knows.

By: Urban Legend?
#3  by: True   

It did happen and they are claiming it is “tradition” not hazing even though they made them also take X. It wasn’t the freshmen it was the new live ins. The had them put on a “fashion show” only wearing fishnets. Older girls got drunk and squirted them with water guns. The video was accidentally sent to a girl in another house who replayed it while another girl recorded it and turned it in. Should get kicked off but they are pi phi and get out of everything. So so messed up.

By: True
by: NoDec 5, 2018 3:42:49 PM

This is not true wtf

By: No
by: uh its realMar 25, 2020 11:41:23 PM

can confirm. im in another house and my older sisters knew some of the new pledges they did that to

By: uh its real
#4  by: lol   

i heard it was absolutely true.... somehow still on campus though?

By: lol
#5  by: false   

lets all just consider the fact that people say pi phis were forced to wrestle naked... how does one force another human to wrestle... naked? Were they stripped of their clothes and pushed together in a makeshift ring? i think not.

By: false
#6  by: obvs   

They're not a top house so it doesn't matter

By: obvs
by: ObvsDec 20, 2018 7:18:14 PM

Ya they are number 1 or 2 best house depending on who you ask

By: Obvs
#7  by: risky    

honestly sick of this stuff happening and nothing is done to shut down chapter or stop behavior... why am I still reading about this

By: risky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.