facebook

conservative vs liberal

by: PNM

Could anyone tell me which houses tend more conservative and which ones more liberal? This might sound like a silly question but I am very steadfast in my life views and do not get along at all with the liberal mentality. I've grown up in a military home and we are patriotic and believe in personal responsibility and that political correctness and the shutting down of free speech is a cancer. I understand KU is a "liberal" college but I know there are also a lot of conservatives. I know frats tend to be more conservative but can someone give me a take on the sororities?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hawk   

Typical conservative whine. They are always the victims, always being persecuted. I fail to see how personal responsibility is reflected in the constant victimhood of the right. Or patriotism in a party that stormed the Capitol.

By: Hawk
by: haFeb 27, 2024 12:22:36 PM

Oh look you have all the liberal talking points. Fact is liberals are whiney and ignorant and have no problem with flooding the country with illegals, that will slit your throat first chance they get. You literally vote for your own destruction. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder

By: ha
#12  by: liberal but nice   

as a liberal senior in a house known to be more “liberal” i think the way you phrased this was a little off but i think it’s very valid to want to know if certain houses share your values. genuinely every single house is going to have girls who have different political opinions and i would say they’re all pretty even and mirror lawrence (mainly liberal but definitely have a strong conservative presence) your best bet is to feel it out during recruitment and talk about values you feel are important to you without going into specifics about politics and then join groups later that reflect your conservative values (religious groups like STUMO tend to have lots of conservative people). coming from a house known to be probably the most liberal on campus, we even still have a large group of conservative girls who are respected just the same. Just remember not every liberal person is the same and college is a great opportunity tho make friends and find common ground with people who are different than you, but it is valid to seek comfort!

By: liberal but nice
by: BffrApr 23, 2024 4:09:25 PM

This was originally posted in 2017. This chick is probably married now. Lmfao

By: Bffr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.