facebook

derby dance

by: Dancer

I think some sororities may have mistaken "derby" for "dirty" dancing.

Posted By: Dancer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not a big deal   

It's college and they are having fun. Let them be.

By: not a big deal
#2  by: haha   

The dances are always s.l.u.t.t.y. That's how they decide who wins duh

By: haha
by: ShamefulApr 22, 2016 12:32:12 PM

It's too bad they have to dirty dance in order to be acknowledged from the frat guys . It Speaks of their desperation for some male attention .

By: Shameful
#3  by: Yoga    

Adpi's was the dirtiest and worst and had no class what so ever

By: Yoga
by: FranklyApr 24, 2016 10:25:25 AM

I agree it was worse than last year and definitely not good but at least they participated for a good cause .

By: Frankly
by: Love KU Apr 26, 2016 10:23:16 PM

Hate comments usually come from jealous and insecure people. Stay strong ADPI, I thought your dance rocked. Ignore the haters.

By: Love KU
by: Love KU Apr 26, 2016 10:23:28 PM

Hate comments usually come from jealous and insecure people. Stay strong ADPI, I thought your dance rocked. Ignore the haters.

by: Love KU Apr 26, 2016 10:23:40 PM

by: Love KU Apr 26, 2016 10:23:40 PM

by: NahApr 26, 2016 11:08:56 PM

They just knew how to play the game and who would be judging. I know these girls and respect them. They were by no means the only ones with a few suggestive moves.

By: Nah
#4  by: OMG hey!   

Hey AXO! Whats up? Its so awesome to see you so involved in posting things about us on greek rank. Your dance was awesome and you def could have been up against g phi for the win. You have some awesome talent in your house and you really showed it off this year. Have an awesome rest of your school year.
love,
-Alpha Delta Pi

By: OMG hey!
by: Fabulous responseApr 25, 2016 12:39:08 PM

Lol at bitter AXO. Could they be anymore obvious?! Way to go Adpi, congrats on the well deserved win.

By: Fabulous response
by: LmaoApr 25, 2016 1:26:28 PM

I don't know what the animosity is between the two sororitys but the "omg hey" poster must be psycho

By: Lmao
by: lolApr 25, 2016 3:54:04 PM

Um Adpi didn't win so.....

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.