facebook

opinion on cso’s

by:    

im looking to rush in the fall and know a good amount about the others but haven’t heard much about cso. what is their genuine rep on campus?

Posted By: yoyo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

one of the biggest chapters, reputation for being pretty chill, won sorority of the year a couple times, usually pull really good girls at rush. i would say theyre one of the top tier srats despite being local

By: yoo
#2by:    

They haze severely so if you are up for that then I’d say join. They have a lot of outgoing members and I have a lot of friends in the org but they haze, a lot.

By: They are fun but
#3by:    

a top sorority but def on their high horse, very egotistical and think they’re #1. greek like is small at uic so idk why they make it such a big deal. they need to chill.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Their recruitment system is bogus ngl.

By: Someone
by: why   

how so? i’m rushing next year as well and want to know what i’m getting into haha

By: why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.