KKG

Posted By: Post recruitment Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

KKG isn't bottom anymore

By: nope
#2  by: Lol   

Yes. KKG is still bottom. Many girls ranked piphi and did noy rank Kappa after pref. Kappa is already giving out snap bids while other chapters met quota with pledge classes of 70+

By: Lol
#3  by: And yes   

Also, this is 100% accurate. Girls that didnt get their top choices of maybe SK/AXO/ZTA got their second and third choices which were generally ADPI/CHIO/GPHI. KD DG were consistent as was APHI. Piphi and Kappa were not very sought after this rush and is where girls went if they got dropped by everyone else.

By: And yes
#4  by: Yup   

This looks right.

By: Yup
#5  by: almost   

phi with AXO and SK

By: almost
by: NahJan 18, 2016 1:40:42 PM

Adpi had a pretty good rush this year, Id say they were about equal to gphi. Lots of cross rushing between the two, SK and AXO

By: Nah
#6  by: Idk just my opinion    

May be an unpopular opinion but...I think KD, ZTA, AXO and GPHI got good pcs..I feel like APHI, DG and SK didn't do as well as they normally do (but didn't do badly by any means). DDD did ok, kinda in between.

By: Idk just my opinion
by: YeahJan 18, 2016 4:04:17 PM

I completely agree with this. KD, ZTA, AXO, and GPHI did really well from what I've seen and heard. They were the ones people said the most positive things about too.

By: Yeah
#7  by: no   

this isnt accurate. at all. things have changed. these rankings were accurate three years ago.

By: no
#8  by: please   

Is Virginia Tech really this shallow?

By: please
by: ..Jan 18, 2016 2:28:43 PM

Yes actually

By: ..
#9  by: to clarify    

Alpha Phi pledge Class is drop dead gorgeous. All of the girls I know in it are actually super chill too. DG has a couple of stunners in there new pledge class and is very diverse. KD Is once again very consistent and has a strong pledge class too.

By: to clarify

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.