facebook

dropping people

by: pnm

I'm confused how sororities decide they should drop someone. i know several people who seemed to have great connections with people they talked to during open house and philanthropy and still got dropped. is it just more competitive this year?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't worry   

A lot of the time it's just a numbers game. Great people who don't make a memorable impression can slip through the cracks when there are so many PNMS

By: Don't worry
by: Very trueJan 15, 2016 6:06:23 PM

From what I've heard sometimes it comes down to literal decimal places. Don't get too discouraged if you don't get a house back. Also realize that there may be legacies that they are forced to take back that may be taking your spot even though you got a really good score.

By: Very true
by: confusedJan 15, 2016 8:26:21 PM

How do you get "scored" as a pnm?

By: confused
by: fgJan 16, 2016 5:06:41 PM

it depends completely on the sorority and their voting. they consider how the sisters liked you and your grades.

By: fg
by: RankJan 16, 2016 6:57:10 PM

Most do a 1 to 5 ranking

By: Rank
by: iJan 16, 2016 8:50:08 PM

know it sounds cliche, but you really will end up in the best house for you, even if it is not your first choice or a "top tier". The process seems messed up but it actually works.

By: i

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.