facebook

competition

by: PMN

How competitive is rush? Do most girls get dropped by most, or do you drop most? Do most girls get into the one they want?

Posted By: PMN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GOGREEK   

If you want to be in a sorority you should not have a problem - there is a house for everyone. If you limit yourself to so-called "top tiers" you might have a more difficult time. I know DG/KD are both very selective, but don't make those your only choices and you will be fine. I am not in a top tier house and I am so happy with my decision...and you will be too.

By: GOGREEK
#2  by: #gogreek   

as long as you dont go into rush having only one house in mind, youll find somewhere you belong. just keep an open mind

By: #gogreek
#3  by: Well   

Many pretty girls got dropped by top and middle tier sororities. That's why you have to have an open mind and not go into it thinking you're getting a specific house.

By: Well
#4  by: Honestly   

Chances are you're going to get dropped by some houses at some point. Honestly, it stings a little and it's really hard not to take it personally. But being on the other side of it, chapters simply can't take everyone they like, a lot of people barely miss getting the next round so don't read into it too much. It's really a numbers game, and it's important to try and not take it personal because if you connected with someone, she probably wanted you back too..sometimes it just doesn't work out. Keep an open mind and be positive through the experience. If you are happy and nice to everyone, most houses are gonna wanna see you again. Also just HAVE FUN! I think most girls here would give anything to go back to recruitment and to being a new girl, it's a blast and SO exciting! Good luck to everyone and enjoy this time as scary as it may be!

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.