rankings based on the last 4 years

by: senior

within the tiers not in order
top- APHI, DG, KD, DDD
Middle top- ZTA SK
Middle- AXO XO
Lower Middle- ADPI, GPHI
Lower- PIPHI, KKG

Keep in mind each house has a sisterhood, philanthropy, social scene and they all have pretty girls. Each house is different but really not as extreme as recruitment makes it seem.
All the lower ranked sororities are still great sisterhoods and I would never discourage anyone from joining any of the sororities no matter what the reputation. Each sorority has a strength like DG has anchorsplash which everyone loves to do, XO has been popular with the frats, and KKG has one of the tightest sisterhoods. You could say a positive thing about each house.

Posted By: senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?   

XO popular with frats? You must be joking. Too must wishful thinking by XO. Let's try this:

KD/DG/APHI
DDD/ZTA
AXO/SK/GPHI
ADPI/XO
PIPHI
KKG

By: Seriously?
#2  by: um   

DDD, nice try AGAIN. Aphi and DDD need to move down one. Not sure about the popularity of XO with frats, but do think KKG is moving up.

By: um
#3  by: Ummm   

No way it's definitely like this. XO popular with frats?? Maybe true but I've never heard it
It looks like this:
Top: aphi/dg/KD
Top middle: DDD/zeta
Middle: axo/sk/gphi
Lower middle: pi phi/adpi
Lower: xo/kkg

By: Ummm
by: YesDec 29, 2015 7:22:58 PM

This is much better

By: Yes
by: pretty muchDec 29, 2015 7:59:38 PM

I don't see how pi phi is better than kkg. I think kkg is a little prettier than pi phi, but they are both 2 of the nicest sororities! I would just make xo and kkg even with pi phi and adpi and call it a day

By: pretty much
#4  by: hahaha   

XO is not popular with frats.

By: hahaha
#5  by: shiiiit   

why is everyone ripping apart XO? geez

By: shiiiit
by: .....Jan 7, 2016 9:43:43 PM

Because it's so obvious someone in chi o wrote this, no one in their right mind thinks that chi o is popular with frats guys I know in bottom tier frats don't even want socials with them

By: .....
#6  by: Honestly,   

APHI and KD are too wrapped up in this site.

By: Honestly,
#7  by: Hahahah what   

Whoever in chi o posted this twice to make them look better, you failed. You need to be switched with gphi and accept your place in the rankings

By: Hahahah what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.