facebook

reasons why tke sucks

by: To answer your question

1. They let in everyone
2. Their bid acceptance rate is terrible. gave out 30 something bids and only got 12 pledges IN THE FALL. what are you guys doing
3. Almost no pledging process. Easiest one.
4. They care too much about numbers that they will recruit middle eastern kids who have no interest in being greek whatsoever just so they can say we have a lot of brothers.
5. Their brothers are just straight up not attractive.
6. inconsistent brotherhood. There's a big combination of goobers and socially awkward kids.
7. The girls at their parties are not attractive.
8. Their sweethearts look like they're leftovers of their sororities that Sigma Chi and Pike didn't want so they just handed them over to TKE.
9. Mark Walther has the skinniest, most feminine looking legs I've ever seen on a guy before.

Posted By: To answer your question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Mark Walther's legs are kind of hot

By: ...
#2  by: ayyy   

TKE pretty much consists of nerds in frattire

By: ayyy
#3  by: honestly   

I feel sorry for those guys. TKE sucks at every big school. Virginia Tech is not that big of a school yet they still suck

By: honestly
#4  by: Not terrible   

There's a lot worse out there than TKE trust me

By: Not terrible
#5  by: number10   

Almost all their brothers are vultures at parties who will wait for a girl to get drunk and then try to hit on them.

By: number10
#6  by: gygy   

Loool. they cant do better than SK

By: gygy
by: WhatJan 8, 2016 2:57:47 PM

Well considering their best friend sorority is axo and they have socials with ddd and sweethearts in kd and aphi, I would say yeah they can.

By: What
by: butJan 10, 2016 1:26:17 AM

Lets just say their KD and Aphi sweethearts are not exactly KD and Aphi material. Im sorry, you can try to be pitiful all you want but its the truth,

By: but
#7  by: Yup   

One of our sisters is unfortunately a sweetheart for TKE. She kept convincing us how good of a frat they are so we checked them out this one time. It was the biggest sausage fest i've ever seen and barely any girls there. Some brothers were ok and then some brothers were just straight up vultures waiting by the wall for the first girl that drunkenly stumbles so they can go "help" her out.

By: Yup
#8  by: this   

TKE is the least respected fraternity in my opinion but I dont really care because they're falling pretty fast

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.