facebook

descriptions

by: sorority

ΔΓ - an overall fun group of girls, pretty, know how to have a good time, chill, good sisterhood and strong philanthropy
ΚΔ - known for being the pretty/classy/put together sorority, very sweet, fun and outgoing
ΑΦ - known as the hot sorority who's sisterhood isn't the best, honestly don't know what else to say
ΔΔΔ - another fun group of girls, very chill, not like any of the other tops, own thing going on
ZTA - a group of pretty girls, on the classy side, good philanthropy and overall great girls
ΑΧΩ - I would say they're known for their chill attitudes, good sisterhood and one of the best philanthropy, fun girls to be around
ΣΚ - a lot like ΑΧΩ but I just don't hear much about them, they're very pretty girls, just won a homecoming, and seem to have a strong sisterhood
ΓΦΒ - honestly in my opinion only ranked this high bc of homecoming but they're great girls regardless
ΑΔΠ - I think they will always have the stereotype as the "smart" sorority, but there's nothing wrong with that and they're still a great group
ΠΒΦ - great sorority, every sister I know I love, just kind of fly under the radar compared to the rest
ΧΩ - also under the radar, not much of an overall stereotype/vibe I get from them, a lot of diversity, kind of southern/preppy
ΚΚΓ - bottom tier but they're still amazing (at other schools, a bottom tier sorority wouldn't even come CLOSE to kappa)... Honestly wouldn't even consider them bottom because they still have great, involved, awesome sister

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gogreek   

perfect. from a positive perspective on each house and ranked exactly right.

By: gogreek
#2  by: no   

switch xo and gphi.

By: no
by: NoDec 29, 2015 9:30:05 AM

Xo you are not above GPHI so just stop

By: No
#3  by: &   

This is a good summary of each house in general. Of course there are all types of girls in each sorority.

By: &
#4  by: LOVE   

Highlights the best parts of each organization! Yay!! GO GREEK and Panhellenic love to all :)

By: LOVE
#5  by: Greeeeek   

YAAASSSS

By: Greeeeek
#6  by: Yes!   

This is it

By: Yes!
#7  by: and   

bump

By: and
#8  by: gogreek   

perfect ranking and perfect summary.

By: gogreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.