facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Virginia Tech University - VTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: vtAXO   

I went to them during rush and thought they were really sweet girls! They seem really nice and genuine and a lot of them were really cute..I don't know why the same person comes on here everyday adn tears them down..

By: vtAXO
#2  by: love you ladies   

beautiful fall pledge class, coming out for philanthropies, all around the sweetest girls!

By: love you ladies
#3  by: enough   

are you not all hokies, too,bottom and wow. Why can't you stand together and build each other up. The bad mean girl comments give sororities a bad name. Grow up girls.

By: enough
#4  by: Anonymous   

Kappa love!! These girls show true sisterhood and are very involved in other philanthropies! Everyone gets on here to bash other sororities so no one looks good. Love on your own organization and leave other ones alone!

By: Anonymous
by: colormepinkJan 13, 2013 11:27:09 PM

amen!

By: colormepink
#5  by: lovegreek   

There is no backing to why people rag on KKG. The girls who made a bad name for it graduated YEARS ago. They are truly a lovely group of ladies and understand the true value of sisterhood.

By: lovegreek
#6  by: mean   

^ You must be that same girl that comes on here and gives Kappa a bad review every day. What is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to come on here and bash Kappa when there is no need to? It's rude, mean, and uncalled for. You have no idea what their sisterhood is like because you obviously aren't in Kappa.

By: mean
#7  by: Seriously?   

I am a DG, and all I can say is that I have never met a mean Kappa. They are super sweet girls with a great sisterhood. Why does anyone get on here and tear down another sorority? We are a Greek "community" and should respect one another. Lay off of Kappa! They are an awesome group!

By: Seriously?
by: DisagreeJan 26, 2013 8:29:15 AM

I have DEFINITELY met some mean Kappas. I do like a lot of them and have some good friends in that house, but they don't all play nice. Still nicer than the average sorority, but don't get on some of their bad sides for sure.

By: Disagree
#8  by: amen   

thank you!!!!^

By: amen
#9  by: So   

Kappa may not be the most popular house on campus. They never said they were. Frankly, some of the least popular frats and sororitys have the nicest people in them.

By: So
by: Greek GuyFeb 14, 2013 8:46:12 PM

Love me some kappa girls - sweeeet!

By: Greek Guy
#10  by: All   

so said was that they aren't the most popular house on campus, but said they were nice. There may be some popular girls in Kappa, but the sorority itself is not popular...come on, I am sure you know that. They are probably one of the least popular houses on campus. I really don't know why because there are tons of nice girls in Kappa.

By: All

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.