facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Virginia Tech University - VTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDS Founder   

We've never even met Sigma Chi, how would we have had time? That person is lying, has way too much time on their hands, and should put all of this energry into trying to make a positive impact on campus rather than a negative one! Sorry ladies.

By: GDS Founder
#2  by: AXO   

Just because you have your whole pledge class living in next year doesn't mean they all will or that you didn't have problems this year or in previous years filling the house

By: AXO
#3  by: AXO   

obviously Alpha chi is just getting better which is why the house is filled now and will be next year :-)

#4  by: not AXO   

my sorority usually has a waiting list to get in the house.. why are you bragging about your house being filled? thats a standard that isn't very hard to uphold.

By: not AXO
#5  by: AXO   

im in axo and i loveeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttt. ps we have a waiting list too.

#6  by: Looks   

like we might have some new bashers. Wow! And I thought you were nice girls!

By: Looks
#7  by: Rush 2012   

I am not afraid to admit I was dropped from AXO second round of recruitment and still are confused. I ended up in a much better reputation sorority and the girl literally was all over me during the first round telling me how much she could see me in their chapter... it was honestly a little weird and then to get dropped by them after..? Didn't make sense to me.

By: Rush 2012
#8  by: hokie   

teaaaa

By: hokie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.