facebook

rankings

by: General Consesus

Top: DG/KD/APHI
Lower Top: DDD/ZTA/SK
Middle: AXO/XO
Lower Middle: GPHI/ADPI/PIPHI
Bottom: KKG

Reasoning: KD and DG are always top. DDD did get a great pledge class, but it doesn't bring them to the top yet. APHI, ZTA and SK have recruited well consistently throughout the past years, so I would consider them above middle. AXO and XO did okay. The rest pretty much stayed the same.

Posted By: General Consesus
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: YES   

most accurate ranking on here

By: YES
#12  by: hmmm   

drop down sk, drop down xo

By: hmmm
#13  by: Yes...   

Finally the right rankings. Thank you!

By: Yes...
#14  by: Yesss   

I actually totally agree with where XO and SK are. They've consistently recruited well during the past years and this year

By: Yesss
#15  by: Button   

DG has a terrible class this year they definitely went down in rankings, they are on probation until spring '17 and they were dropped by many girls and were a last resort.

By: Button
by: UmmMar 14, 2015 5:59:34 PM

that is BS and wishful thinking. You obviously have NOT seen their pledge class. Only reason to put someone else down is to try to make yourself seem better. Be happy where you are and stop saying negative (and incorrect) things about other sororities it doesn't make you look good.

By: Umm
by: aahhhMar 15, 2015 9:17:44 AM

yeah i have to agree with the first comment here, dg's pledge class wasn't the greatest and most everyone i talked to kept them as a backup on pref or dropped them sooner..

By: aahhh
by: IMar 16, 2015 3:27:03 PM

Disagree. They are still a top house with beautiful girls and a really strong philanthropy. Go figure I thought the probation would have brought them down too. I am in another top house and am glad to see them do well because it just makes VT greek life better overall.

By: I
by: LOLMar 16, 2015 4:17:46 PM

They were not dropped by many girls.

By: LOL
by: umMar 17, 2015 3:37:49 PM

they were dropped by soooo many girls..

By: um
by: UmmmmMar 18, 2015 7:53:15 AM

Were you there? I kinda don't think so. APHI/DG/DDD had the best rushes and got very strong pledge classes.

By: Ummmm
by: sorry....Mar 18, 2015 9:46:14 AM

i rushed this year with my best friends and we all took dg to pref but dropped it for axo, kd, and tridelt... not to mention most of my pledge class dropped dg early on..

By: sorry....
by: ^^Mar 19, 2015 7:46:17 AM

same. i know so many people who dropped them early.. and i know of a good number of girls in their pledge class that only ended up in dg because they got dropped from their top picks

By: ^^
#16  by: no   

DG is on probation till spring '16 actually..they can have socials next semester too.

By: no
#17  by: Most accurate   

By far

By: Most accurate
by: yeahMar 31, 2015 10:12:10 AM

can we just leave it at this?!

By: yeah
#18  by: bump   

this is the most accurate ranking I've seen

By: bump
#19  by: This   

Ranking is correct.

By: This
#20  by: yes   

agree with this.

By: yes
by: WhyApr 15, 2015 8:03:57 AM

Do all of the sororities pick on each other? Seems like the mid levels want to take down the top, and the bottom wants to take down the mid. Really, who cares if DDD is better than ZETA or otherwise?

By: Why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.