facebook

Please don’t rush German Club

by: Just a guy

For anyone next year please for the love of god do not rush German club.
1. There’s literally no connection, they don’t do anything together as new members. I would be willing to bet they couldn’t even tell you the first, last name, and hometown of people in their PC
2. They bid anyone with a pulse and then weed you out as you go. It was a horrible experience for everyone I know that did it because you’re terrified they’re going to drop you. It can be for any reason too, including some BS like a guys girlfriend didn’t like you or something. A guy I knew got dropped because he didn’t talk enough to his date at a date party. Few days later he was gone.
3. They don’t do anything with other fraternities because everyone hates them. They don’t even have a center street spot. For football season they just have crappy tailgates at their house where only alumni and children go.
4. The whole women are safe thing is absolute BS: I know girls who say they are less comfortable there then at a regular fraternity because the majority of guys are awkward and have no idea how to talk to women.
5. In my experience they’re all snobs. With the exception of a couple cadets all the regular guys are absolute silver spoon babies. If you’re anywhere close to a normal guy good luck man. If you’ve ever wondered why they win a lot of the philanthropies, surprise surprise they use their dad’s credit card to throw money at the sororities.
6: wanna take a girlfriend to formals, good luck lmao. They have formals at their house it’s basically just sorority formals.

Please don’t put yourself through it I’ve literally had several friends go through the bs if I were recommending Greek life to a friend I would recommend tanking the Center Club hazing over German, which says a lot.

Posted By: Just a guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dude   

Very informative read, thank you!

By: Dude
#2  by: Aepi   

This but also sigep

By: Aepi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.