facebook

bottom tier sorority

by: .

Sometimes I feel fomo and embarrassed by being in what’s considered a “bottom tier” chapter how can I get over this and have the best experience possible

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

You landed in your sorority for a reason. The top tiers put on a front and fake their sisterhood, while lower and middle tier sororities have real friends and overall a better time. You should be happy you’re surrounded by genuine girls rather than stuck up ppl who think they’re better than everyone

By: Hello
by: MmmmmJan 26, 2020 7:15:01 AM

Responder 1, how rude you are to say top tier houses have no sisterhood. How would you know? You sound bitter. All the houses at VT have amazing girls. Your house should be top to you no matter what anyone else thinks but to bash a top tier house because you arent in one is just plain ride!

By: Mmmmm
#2  by: been there   

listen to this, everyone ends up somewhere for a reason and u need to remember why u chose them and why they chose u. it’s hard rn bc its newg week and everyone is really excited about the sororities they got in. some people are being super annoying about it now but trust me it will blow over. the tier system is a bust no one cares where u are as long as ur a good person and fun! if they do care that youre in a “bottom tier” sorority, they obviously aren’t people that you want to surround yourself with.

By: been there
#3  by: Right   

I’m in a top tier and believe me, there are lots of times I wish I was somewhere else. Some of my closest friends are in bottom tier sororities and they’re much closer with their sisters than i am with mine

By: Right
#4  by: vt   

who cares what other people think, what matters is that you have found your people

By: vt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.