facebook

this needs to stop

by: truth

the greek community at tech is one of the most competitive and toxic environments. preach about how inclusive everyone is at recruitment to the pnms but it’s all a lie. the “bottom tier” chapters get made fun of constantly, and if they start to do better they get attacked for it. “top tier” sororities have the weakest sisterhood ever and it’s all a show. it’s scary how mean spirited people are on this site and how they hate to see other chapters do well. rankings suck and people suck. do better.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love tech and its people    

I agree some of the people on this sight can be quite toxic but that is in no way an accurate depiction of tech’s Greek life as a whole. This is just a website. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with the women in every chapter, and I mean every single one. Sorry you feel that way tho. Maybe surround yourself with better people

By: Love tech and its people
#2  by: yeah   

i just think it’s sad how many posts/comments/likes have been on this site since recruitment ended...2 days ago

By: yeah
#3  by: .   

It’s ironic you talk about toxicity then put down the top houses.

By: .
#4  by: ??   

thissss

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.