IV: Phi Delt, Phi Psi, Theta Chi
V: AGR, Phi Sig, Sig Tau
VI: Alpha Sig, Zeta Psi, Farmhouse, Sig Nu
VII: Delta Chi, Sig Ep

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: phi psi self rank   

phi psi literally does not have a fraternity house, mostly weird kids they're VI at best

By: phi psi self rank
by: ?Sep 16, 2019 10:17:51 AM

I thought they have multiple houses now including one on CC

By: ?
by: nopeSep 16, 2019 10:55:17 PM

they have a brother that lives on CC and another small house by the village they use for parties. I have a friend in phi psi who hates that he joined but he’s already initiated cuz they’re pledging is 3 weeks. he says their parties have max 10 girls from bottom tier sororities. and no, they don’t have an actual fraternity house just those two “party” houses

By: nope
by: LOLSep 16, 2019 11:07:16 PM

This has got to be the biggest joke I have heard in a long time.

1) Phi Psi has no house near the village that just fake news, they have multiple houses and a duplex similar to another fraternity.
2) They indeed have a center house and tailgate there
3) Their pledge process is not 3 weeks
4) They have over 80 brothers, you have 2 brain cells if you think they have 10 girls at all of their parties.
5) You getting dropped is a personal problem not greenranks.

By: LOL
by: nopeSep 17, 2019 12:30:40 AM

yeah they have a house or two some phi psi kid lives in but they have no actual fraternity house. their pledge process is very short, thats a fact google it. they have no real sorority relations and their numbers are mostly weird kids no decent place would bid. but dont take my word for it, just talk to some of the guys. and nope didnt get dropped phi psi wasnt a thing when I rushed as a freshman, I'm in Center Club

By: nope
by: LolSep 17, 2019 9:04:40 AM

Dude if you’re actually in center club why are you even concerned about other fraternities? Shouldn’t you be thinking about how you’re gonna get back on campus? Get off this site

By: Lol
by: LierSep 17, 2019 10:06:40 AM

Nope is a lier

By: Lier
by: This is hilarious Sep 17, 2019 11:30:23 AM

Lol kids just mad that phi psi had more kids at their rush event at center then center club did at center

By: This is hilarious
by: PatheticSep 17, 2019 9:41:13 PM

Center club geeds trying to compensate for their lack of greek letters.

By: Pathetic
by: GeekSep 18, 2019 2:25:13 AM

Lmao if you actually believe a kid in center club cares that much about phi psi thats hilarious

By: Geek
by: EhSep 19, 2019 9:34:35 PM

Been to many of the frats ranked above or around phi psi that have had a much higher ratio of weird to chill guys. What’s your beef with phi psi? No frat house, maybe, I honestly would have no idea. But the guys seem alright.

By: Eh
#2  by: Legit   

yeah this seems pretty legit

By: Legit
#3  by: question   

Why is Pike consistently top 1 in these? I've gone to their rush events and thought they had a lot of cringey guys

By: question
by: CauseSep 16, 2019 3:19:52 PM

That’s like asking why dsig is top without a house

By: Cause
by: :Sep 18, 2019 11:43:58 PM

ATO/DKE is probably where you would best fit in

By: :
#4  by: Titan   

SigEp's Balanced Man Program it is a more challenging experience than just pledging. While brothers have the right to membership the day they join, it comes with many responsibilities. Brothers are engaged their entire time in the chapter, not just the first semester. If brothers do not meet their expectations in each challenge, their membership is lapsed. Furthermore, the Balanced Man Program challenges brothers to provide the best fraternity experience on our campus, regardless of what other fraternities are doing. SigEp recruits the best men, because it takes self-confidence to not care what other fraternities are saying about you.

SigEp is different.

By: Titan
by: sike niggha u thought Sep 22, 2019 3:59:02 PM

Is Sig ep still doing recruiting? I’m really interested after reading your comment.

By: sike niggha u thought
by: Trooth Sep 23, 2019 1:00:50 AM

This is the biggest self rank I have ever seen.

By: Trooth
#5  by: What   

What even is phi psi? I honestly have never even heard of them

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.