facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 8
#51  by: Yes   

So can we all just agree on general rankings???
(No order)
Dg, kd, aphi, ddd, zta
Sk, axo, adpi, xo, gphi, piphi
kkg

Dg, kd, and aphi have always been top tier, even when any of them were slipping. ddd and zta have fluctuated between upper middle and top, but we can all agree they're more like top houses. Even though sk is upper middle, they've never crossed into top tier, so they stay on middle tier. Piphi goes back and forth for middle and bottom, but they're definitely moving up!! And as awful as it sounds, kkg has always been bottom, even if they have some of the coolest girls on campus!

By: Yes
by: THANK YOUJun 27, 2014 12:10:10 AM

Perfect. Just perfect. Well all get that some sororities are not the same level of a tier as others, but generally speaking this is spot on when not looking at upper or lower parts of tiers!

By: THANK YOU
by: yesMay 5, 2020 4:24:12 PM

I agree with the general tear rankings in this one

By: yes
#52  by: Let's be honest   

KD, DG, APhi
DDD, ZTA, AXO
SK, ADPI, XO
GPHIB, PIPHI
KKG

By: Let's be honest
by: yesAug 31, 2014 10:37:52 AM

Honestly I'd put AXO before ZTA nobody gives those girls enough credit.

by: lolSep 1, 2014 9:00:42 AM

Totally confused how DG is top when they stay in trouble, have 0 class and can't get their act together. Nice try AXO, but you are no where near DDD or ZTA. Maybe with a few more good recruitments. Generally speaking:

KD, DG, Aphi
DDD, ZTA
SK, AXO
Piphi
Gphi, adpi, xo
KKG

By: lol
by: yesMay 5, 2020 4:26:32 PM

I agree with this rankings completely. However, it's missing Theta which is right next to PhPhi.

by: yesMay 5, 2020 4:27:53 PM

lol's ranking a few ones up is completely wrong

#53  by: Greek   

^no way. ZTA is classy and is definitely above AXO. I dont think you can say axo is lower top. I wouldnt say sk is with adpi and chio. Group axo and sk together on their on tier.

By: Greek
#54  by: ^^^   

Yes thank you

By: ^^^
#55  by: stooopid gurls   

ur all crazy DG rules ok bye

By: stooopid gurls
#56  by: Listen   

DG is at the top, it is a nationally recognized sorority in just about every single school including SEC schools. Along with KD. Regardless of what other jealous sorority girls say, KD and DG are without a doubt the best of the best. Get your act together.

By: Listen
#57  by: hokie   

coming from a traditionally "mid-lower tier" chapter (that i'm completely happy in - don't let rankings sway you) i'd have to say based on exclusivity/status ranking would go:

dg/kd
aphi/ddd/zta
sk/axo
adpi/gphi
piphi/kkg/xo

kd always has a pretty good pledge class although they are known to be kind of stiff and high-maintenance. likely they'll have the same type of pc they always do. very pretty but stuffy. even though dg has gotten in some trouble for partying i think their looks and wild-ish rep will keep girls wanting a bid (has not stopped them from getting good pc's in the past). aphi and ddd are getting better with time. zta usually has a group of "good" girls that keeps them upper-middle. sk and axo have a few socials with top tier frats so i guess that keeps them in the middle. adpi and gphi (even though it's new) have some really sweet girls even though historically they are bottom-middle. kkg, piphi and xo consistently struggle to get good girls but always have a handful of sweet girls.

By: hokie
by: AndJul 20, 2015 7:53:13 AM

This is spot on and well said - nothing wrong with any of the sororities - they all have their strengths and rankings shouldn't sway you to go with a house you aren't comfortable with just to be top tier.

By: And
by: yesMay 5, 2020 4:30:43 PM

Preach the part about being able to love any sorority. Rankings are only looked at during recruitment by the PNMs but other than that they are not relevant. Go where you fit in and not somewhere where they want to change you.

by: outdatedMay 5, 2020 4:34:20 PM

This comment is outdated and was posted when XO was on probation. They are with adpi and gphi. This ranking is also missing Theta which is new and probably fits right next to PiPhi.

By: outdated
by: StopJul 26, 2020 1:35:58 AM

NO sorority even new ones have ever been as bad as kappa.

By: Stop
#58  by: Bae   

Alpha phi is #1 as of 2015 no doubt

By: Bae
by: BaeJul 18, 2015 7:52:50 PM

That is the problem with Aphi - they want so hard to be #1 they just aren't. Settle down alpha phi and maybe you will stay top tier, but trying too hard doesn't make you on the same level as KD/DG.

By: Bae
#59  by: yup   

this is the most accurate ranking on here.

By: yup
#60  by: VT   

And these are the right rankings after last year - and have been for the 3 years I have been at Tech. Some things might change slightly within tiers, but the same sororities have been on the top and bottom for a LONG time.

By: VT

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.