facebook

delta phi sigma

by: Question

What is Delta Phi Sigma ?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: drunkgirl    

Delta phi sigma is a frat that is not a frat at all they're registered through the university as a fish club, but they're basically just a bunch of bros that have a house in pheasant run and like to think they're a frat. They're nice guys, but they basically throw weird themed apartment parties.

By: drunkgirl
#2  by: EMC Vapelord   

Delta Phi Sigma is one of the funniest group of guys I have ever met. They do throw some weird themed parties but their always a blast.

By: EMC Vapelord
by: VTMar 25, 2018 9:15:57 PM

The fact that you don't know the difference between "their" and "they're" is rather concerning. How did you get accepted into VT?

By: VT
#3  by: catfish   

Sounds like the walmart brand of Delta Sigma Phi

By: catfish
#4  by: Thud Bubble    

Sounds like “drunkgirl” was asked to leave.

By: Thud Bubble
by: HokiesApr 2, 2018 8:26:16 PM

Sounds like "drunkgirl" is just telling the truth and it hurts your feelings :(

By: Hokies
#5  by: GreekRanker   

DPS is an unregistered frat, but they are super cool and throw dope parties. Nice guys

By: GreekRanker
#6  by: anon   

DPS is a great place for clueless freshmen who have nowhere else to go.
I went to a tailgate there and president invited me to a party before I knew about ratio. I showed up with 9 dudes and 2 girls and the door guy didn't even ask who I was. It got to like 135°F in the dancing area before they started kicking out dudes to improve the 3-1 mf ratio and then cops showed up

By: anon
#7  by: Real   

There guys are weirdly fruity and good at dancing

By: Real
#8  by: Anon   

DPS is a frat that's not a frat, but they throw cool weird themed parties. Cool guys that boogie in Pheasant and listen to some classic music you don't find at many other frats at VT.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.