facebook

why we should expand the ville

by: Husky

Hi everyone! I figured here would be a good place to bring up this discussion. I've been explaining to my friends from home what the ville is and how we aren't allowed to have a "greek row" due to Mansfield zoning laws. So I was thinking up some reasons why we really should expand The Ville.

First off, I feel like Greek Life wouldn't be so hated on at our school if it was bigger. Your school is either a sports school or a greek school and we are sports.
If more people could see how big we actually are and that we aren't all that bad, I feel like more people would want to be a part of it.
Second; Who even knows the frats/sororitys that don't have a house besides DG? I forget most of them exist. I was looking through the frat page and was dumbfounded that there were many I didn't know existed.
Give them a house, they get a more well known rep, greek life expands.
That brings me to DG. They can get a house and so can everyone else waiting in line. They deserve it after a hard comeback. Most girls dropped this year because they don't have a house.
With rumors od DZ coming back, they won't have to wait in the impossibly long line either.

Everyone gets to be equally involved in greek life this way.

Where would we put the expansion of the ville you might ask?
Theres a whole field to the right of the ville/past the W lot. So what if it's not all together. Neighbors would be better than nonexistent.

So if anyone has anything they'd like to add feel free!

Posted By: Husky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Asdf   

Considering the fact that this would cost millions of dollars, I can't see this happening anytime soon at a school that's actively trying to kill Greek life.

By: Asdf
#2  by: Yeah   

Honestly, the best thing that could happen to this school is tearing down Carriage and adding a Greek Row. It would fit perfectly, 4-5 houses on each side of the road. Cops could continue to monitor but contain as they always do (just contain it to the houses themselves like every other big Greek life school does). What happens in the house, stays in the house.

By: Yeah
by: nnnnoooNov 24, 2015 12:30:35 AM

thats even more unlikely, will never ever happen

By: nnnnooo
#3  by: Axo stop self ranking   

Get rid of carrige? Lmao no thanks. You are clearly a freshman. Carrige has history, unlike axo.

By: Axo stop self ranking
#4  by: Lmao   

This would just be absurdly expensive buying carriage and then building a bunch of frat castles. This would be the price of the gym they're trying to build

By: Lmao
#5  by: Woah   

You should try to bring this idea to the school could be a thing

By: Woah
#6  by: lol   

this is never going to happen, I mean never

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.