facebook

Every STFU here are the ranks

by: Please

Everyone posting incorrect ranks or grouping by tiers, but only some houses in those tiers are equal. Here are the real ranks and why and yes the spacing between them matters.

Pi Phi/A Phi - Cross rush girls and are equal. Known as a major party girls, A Phi is a little more social media obsessed than Pi Phi.
DG - Top house but rush dish different girls than the top two. Out of the top houses they are focused the most on sisterhood/education.
Chi O - Still top but not as good as the other 3, mixed bunch of girls rather than a stronger stereotype.

Kappa - not a top or equal with XO but solid middle, rush more typical southern/preppy girls but not all the girls are that style.

Theta - used to be equal with kappa but have slipped a bit and now cross rush more with AXO, more of the cool/chill girl vibe.
AXO - Improved a lot the last few years, if they continue they could be more equal to Theta or Kappa level but one bad rush could drop them down again. Girls can be a mixed bag from the new and old reputation.

G Phi - past few recruitments have been rough for them and brought them down. Picket up a lot of random girls so now there is not a strong vibe to the house. If they have a good PC it could bump them back up to AXO Theta but another bad recruitment puts them closer to PM.
Phi Mu - Still a bit of a mixed bag from being a fairly new chapter. Having a house really helped them with recruiting and now they can focus on starting to build a strong sisterhood in the house.

Tri Delt - Always struggle with recruitment and retention but have a very strong sisterhood and are involved on campus and within greek life. A good PC could bump them closer to PM.

Posted By: Please
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: no way   

finally something we can all agree on

By: no way
#12  by: anon   

i think this is rlly accurate other than the fact that while i think kappas ranking is true, it’s not southern/preppy girls

By: anon
#13  by: Durt   

BUmp

By: Durt
#14  by: Ye   

Yep still pretty much true after recruitment too

By: Ye
#15  by: Senior   

Genuinely don’t think I’ve heard anything about chi o since freshman year… like they’re just.. absent? When I think of them my mind goes blank?

By: Senior
by: YeaSep 8, 2022 9:02:38 AM

I think they have intentionally tried to keep a low profile after some members dropped

By: Yea
#16  by: lol   

axo is literally doing COB already because they did so bad during recruitment. not above gphi by any means.

By: lol
by: Sure JanSep 9, 2022 12:13:33 PM

Okay GPhi

By: Sure Jan
by: idkkkkSep 9, 2022 1:38:10 PM

idk-most (not all) of the girls axo took are cute and i think they got a good pc. tbh-there were girls that my house should not have taken but did. i feel like my house should have cut more girls that were grade risks, standard risks, etc. I wish we would have taken less members and spent more time getting to know some of the girls that we did take. we might have to cob anyway cause we have had some girls in our pc already drop

By: idkkkk
by: ^^^^Sep 9, 2022 2:27:18 PM

bump-we took girls that I def wouldn’t want to see in my letters 😩quantity does not equal quality

By: ^^^^
#17  by: Yep   

This is still the most honest, accurate list on gr ❤️

By: Yep
#18  by: Spring   

Bump for spring! Still trueeee

By: Spring
#19  by: Dumb   

Everyone hates A Phi and Pi Phi. I don’t know why they keep getting ranked so high.

By: Dumb
#20  by: yesss   

most accurate post on this site

By: yesss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.