facebook

Every STFU here are the ranks

by: Please

Everyone posting incorrect ranks or grouping by tiers, but only some houses in those tiers are equal. Here are the real ranks and why and yes the spacing between them matters.

Pi Phi/A Phi - Cross rush girls and are equal. Known as a major party girls, A Phi is a little more social media obsessed than Pi Phi.
DG - Top house but rush dish different girls than the top two. Out of the top houses they are focused the most on sisterhood/education.
Chi O - Still top but not as good as the other 3, mixed bunch of girls rather than a stronger stereotype.

Kappa - not a top or equal with XO but solid middle, rush more typical southern/preppy girls but not all the girls are that style.

Theta - used to be equal with kappa but have slipped a bit and now cross rush more with AXO, more of the cool/chill girl vibe.
AXO - Improved a lot the last few years, if they continue they could be more equal to Theta or Kappa level but one bad rush could drop them down again. Girls can be a mixed bag from the new and old reputation.

G Phi - past few recruitments have been rough for them and brought them down. Picket up a lot of random girls so now there is not a strong vibe to the house. If they have a good PC it could bump them back up to AXO Theta but another bad recruitment puts them closer to PM.
Phi Mu - Still a bit of a mixed bag from being a fairly new chapter. Having a house really helped them with recruiting and now they can focus on starting to build a strong sisterhood in the house.

Tri Delt - Always struggle with recruitment and retention but have a very strong sisterhood and are involved on campus and within greek life. A good PC could bump them closer to PM.

Posted By: Please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: thank you!   

Yes! pnms- this is it!

By: thank you!
#2  by: Yas   

Agreed!! BUMP but i think gphi and axo r really similar and gphi’s recruitment is better so debatable

By: Yas
by: JTPullsFeb 8, 2023 8:22:21 PM

Uhhhh. no. Gphi not the same as axo. Axo girls are so much better. Ask anyone.

By: JTPulls
#3  by: aphi vs pi phi   

I'm not an aphi or a pi phi, but here it is. aphi is a different vibe than pi phi. everyone knows that they use what they call "external" scores to evaluate pnm's and basically have their entire pc picked every year before rush starts. they only want influencers and girls with a lot of followers. pi phis tend to be beautiful and classy and aphis tend to be viewed as the hot girls/partiers, but not the smartest. they used to be the lowest gpa on campus but I'm not sure if they are still the lowest(?) they have had a lot of scandals both at cu and on the national level. look it up. also, check out friendinheaven on insta-it's very enlightening!

By: aphi vs pi phi
by: ur a botJan 20, 2023 1:43:45 PM

most untrue basic stereotypical statements i’ve seen recently. look at pi phis scandals… or is that not in the agenda

By: ur a bot
#4  by: meerkat   

this is the most accurate post on this app - bump

By: meerkat
#5  by: tbh   

Idk if chi o is still top tier(?) they have been trending down for years. The best thing they have going for them is their beautiful house. That house is amazing and I have loved it since the first time I visited CU

By: tbh
by: AnchorgirlSep 1, 2022 5:47:59 PM

I agree tbh I think chi o and kappa should be switched. Chi o lost like 20 girls from PC 21 and had to hella COB. Not a good sign. Also I feel like they r just super irrelevant

By: Anchorgirl
by: Baby showerSep 6, 2022 1:44:07 PM

Everyone saying that kappa is equal/better then chi o literally does not realize that they only highlight their pretty girls on Instagram and are generally more shallow and fake then chi o. Kappa is just not a top house, the girls on here saying that they are, y’all are 100% kappas

By: Baby shower
#6  by: Yep   

bumping this-this is the one to use

By: Yep
#7  by: thankyou   

BUMP!

By: thankyou
#8  by: Greeklife   

Both Aphi and Pi Phi are very similar but this year Pi Phi is expected to rush worse. They are on social probation and a lot of girls in pc 21 dropped.

By: Greeklife
by: pi phiSep 2, 2022 5:03:16 PM

stop the cap. pi phi is not on social probation. this is a rumor started by aphi to try to sabotage pi phi's rush. also, pi phi did not lose new members from last years pc. again, rumors designed to scare girls into going aphi lol

By: pi phi
#9  by: Bumpin    

Yup this is right

By: Bumpin
#10  by: cheese   

pi phi is on social prob for blow or blow lmao

By: cheese

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.