mid-high: chi o < dg

mid-low: kappa = theta

bottom-high: gphi > axo

bottom-low: tri delt < phi mu

Posted By: dababy
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Pointed Truth   

Sorry, but it's the trolls that are always changing their usernames and are afraid to post under the same username!

By: Pointed Truth
by: YikesAug 11, 2021 1:36:25 PM

Ur still weird. Go outside

By: Yikes
#12  by: Pointed Truth   

Wait! Did the girl who spends all of her time on Greek Rank just tell me to "go outside" Okay then lol

By: Pointed Truth
#13  by: SKO BUFFS   

what do the top houses rush girls based on??

By: SKO BUFFS
by: tiers are dumbAug 23, 2021 2:52:27 PM

literally nothing. if you fit in with the girls personality wise then you’re more likely to get in (and enjoy being a sister), if you are fake and fake your way through rush you’re not going to enjoy greek life because you’re rushing based off someone you aren’t if that makes sense

By: tiers are dumb
#14  by: almosssttt   

theta > kappa

By: almosssttt
#15  by: it’s it   

pi phi has fallen hard and are sinking lower and lower each year. no pnm wants to be subjected to the substandards of being humiliated by horse faces who think they’re better than all other srats when in fact they are foul mouthed, classless and crude low life’s with hooves. so many better srats at CU than the pi phi stable. go greek but stay away from the fallen angels.

By: it’s it
#16  by: bump   

This rank has totally proven true this past weekend. Looks to be as accurate this year as ever.

By: bump
#17  by: Buff25   

As someone who just went through rush and did not know all that much about the rankings at CU before last weekend, this is truth.

By: Buff25
#18  by: bet   

Facts:
1. Alpha Phi
2. Pi Phi
3. DG
4. ChiO
5. Kappa
6. Theta
7. GPhi
8. AXO
9. Phi Mu
10. TriDelt

By: bet
#19  by: roxstar   

i see this as truth over the past three rush cycles. this has become the established ranking and does not seem to be changing at all this year.

By: roxstar
by: rc hereSep 1, 2021 8:48:36 AM

disagree as an rc. things are a little weird and different this year. no huge changes but definitely different than prior years....

By: rc here
#20  by: buff25   

yessss! this is exactly how i’ve seen it this past week as i rushed. also, i really love the style of greek life at cu from what i’ve seen so far. most houses are chill, laid back, cool and fun.

By: buff25
by: YepSep 2, 2021 6:37:01 PM

Most (not all) are

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.