mid-high: chi o < dg

mid-low: kappa = theta

bottom-high: gphi > axo

bottom-low: tri delt < phi mu

Posted By: dababy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: yessssss!   

This is such solid truth! These tiers are 100% accurate and while each sorority has a comparable match, there’s always one that has a slight edge over its match (which often goes back and forth over the years). Awesome that this rank gives a very real honest look of how things stack up rn at cu!

By: yessssss!
#2  by: buff gal   

bump yeah!

By: buff gal
#3  by: Pointed Truth   

Very close!

elite-top: alpha phi < pi phi

mid-high: chi o < dg

mid-low: kappa = theta

bottom-high: gphi =axo

bottom-low: tri delt < phi mu

By: Pointed Truth
by: me2Jul 12, 2021 7:59:19 AM

gotta say that the original post ranked it right and you’re a bit off. there’s not a chance that gphi and axo are tied and no way at all pi phi outranks aphi. not at all honest in your ranks. i stand 100% with the original post.

By: me2
by: Cancel PointedtruthJul 12, 2021 10:23:23 AM

It’s the same person with the same username on here who says pi phi is #1. Gotta be a mom or alum 😭😭

By: Cancel Pointedtruth
by: GirlJul 30, 2021 8:59:55 PM

Hate to burst your bubble babe but greek life here isn’t like the sec. It’s not that serious or deep friend. No mom or alum cares enough to post on here. More likely just another troll like you, or you pulling double duty.

By: Girl
by: !Jul 31, 2021 11:04:26 PM

Pointed Truth is constantly on this site under the same name saying Pi Phi outranks every other sorority. Any current student involved in greek life knows that’s not true and even a girl from Pi Phi wouldn’t be dumb enough to use the same name to self rank over and over again. It’s probably someone that graduated within the last 5 years and hasn't moved past their sorority days lol

By: !
#4  by: Accurate   

Accurate rank!

By: Accurate
#5  by: LOL   

calm down aphi-you are still top tier 🤣🤣

By: LOL
#6  by: Miss CU   

I stand by this rank 100%

By: Miss CU
#7  by: buffy   

i see this rank as 100% legit. got it right for once.

By: buffy
#8  by: me like   

this is the best rank i’ve seen!

By: me like
#9  by: me like   

this is the best rank i’ve seen!

By: me like
#10  by: LOL   

You are giving Pi Phi too much credit if you think they wouldn't be dumb enough to use the same name to self rank over and over again

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.