facebook

2020-2021 Sorority Truth in Real Rankings

by: alluneed2know

Here's the most real and accurate rankings of sororities at CU based on this year and the last several years of recruitment cycles. These five tiers are ranked in descending order and the srats within each tier are basically interchangeable (depending on your own personal preference/s).

These honest rankings are not likely to change order in the near future based on the current composition and reputation of each house currently and over the last five+ years.

Tier 1: AΦ / ΠΒΦ

Tier 2: ΔΓ / XΩ

Tier 3: KAΘ / KKΓ

Tier 4: AXΩ / ΓΦΒ

Tier 5: ΔΔΔ / ΦΜ

Posted By: alluneed2know
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Accurate   

Anyone saying this is wrong is a troll for sure.

By: Accurate
#12  by: y’all extra   

Every sorority is great in its own way. People need to chill and just let them be happy

By: y’all extra
by: SaidOct 10, 2020 3:23:52 AM

By a lower tier kappa. Unless they are top tier, omg always says every sorority is great and tiers here don't matter

By: Said
#13  by: bubbles   

Straight up the most accurate rank this year and how it’s been going over my lifetime at cu and I’m a senior geed with a tonna friends in pi phi, aphi, dg, theta, kappa and chio and they 100% all agree with this ranking.

By: bubbles
#14  by: yes   

This rank rocks. We all know our place in greek life regardless of the tier we're in. High to low it's all good. Thing is, everyone who finds their place in greek life at cu is as happy and surrounded by their most amazing and fav peeps.

By: yes
by: SaidOct 10, 2020 3:25:40 AM

The crying truth denying lower tier member who gets dropped.

By: Said
#15  by: vibez   

Actually, I completely agree with this rank and I’m in a mid-tier sorority and totally happy. I have friends in nearly every house and I gotta say that everyone I know who goes greek at CU really loves their house and their sisters. And despite what gets written on this site, all the sororities actually support and respect each other. We all go to each other’s events and fundraisers and I’ve had some of my best times here getting to know the girls in the other houses.

Not one srat is entirely perfect and not one is horribly evil. People need to chill out dishing hate and attacking at any particular srat. Instead, we need to recognize that every chapter here works for positive causes and gives back to the world in some worthwhile way. So I suspect the ones who continually spam negative posts on nearly a daily basis about any one srat aren’t even part of greek life here. Just know that we know and have friends in all the houses and we know that majority of everyone in each house has the best intentions of being the best sister to each other regardless of which house you’re part of.

By: vibez
by: awareSep 18, 2020 5:09:25 PM

This is very true. Comments like this should be read and trusted as the real story of cu srats. There needs to be more posts like this on this site to portray the positive sides of greek life in boulder bc it's really one of the best greek systems in the country. Girls here seem to be more socially conscious and good-intentioned than in other parts of the country and at other colleges.

By: aware
by: BuffOct 10, 2020 3:30:38 AM

Not true lots of haters towards top houses,especially PiPhi

By: Buff
#16  by: ououo   

This rank is solid truth. I’m in a top-mid-tier house and I can’t disagree with this rank which reflects the tiers most accurately. Thing is, there’s not really a single top-top or just one bottom-bottom house but there’s always a match at each tier to choose from. Like you got to have a choice of which top/best house you want or which mid-tier house you want or which bottom-tier house you can end up in. So yeah this is all the way true and accurate. Just go with it.

By: ououo
#17  by: unfair   

all the seats at cu are filled with wealthy white privileged and elitist girls. I got bid promised at every single house and every single srat dropped me by bid night. it’s cuz I only have one pair of docs and I don’t own any cool clothes. I was flat out asked by all the top houses how many docs I owned. so if you’re in a srat at cu it’s cuz you have a lot of shoes and cool clothes. systems so rigged for wealthy girls and elites who can wear a lot of shoes are only allowed.

By: unfair
by: SorryOct 5, 2020 10:45:15 PM

I'm in a top house and don't own a single pair of docs. This is pretty silly.

By: Sorry
#18  by: vibes   

I have to say that this is legit the most real rank I’ve seen that reflects the true story of cu srats. There really are like 5 tiers with 2 srats that are most comparable on each level. There’s always one house that competes the most with another like rival house (even if they may have a bunch of friends in their competing house). So like APhi and PiPhi compete the most but they really seem to get along across houses. And ChiO abd DG compete a lot too but they don’t really affiliate with each other. Theta and Kappa go after many of the same kinds of girls but the two houses hate each other. And GPhi and AXO get similar girls but the totally get along. Then TriDelt and PhiMu get most girls who are dropped by all other houses and they get along really well with each other too. So it’s all really accurate and like makes sense cuz a lot of girls could of easily ended up in the competing house and have been really happy there bc there’s so much similarity and crossover in each tier.

By: vibes
by: AgreeOct 12, 2020 2:59:57 PM

Totally agree with this

By: Agree
#19  by: sko   

The rank is complete truth. Don’t be fooled by any trolls who try to dispel these tiers. This is the real story at CU.

By: sko
#20  by: facts   

as someone who got ranked solidly middle tier on this I would rank it the exact same. I’d say the 2nd and 3rd pair have the most mobility depending on the year and preference but overall this is accurate

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.