facebook

2020-2021 Sorority Truth in Real Rankings

by: alluneed2know

Here's the most real and accurate rankings of sororities at CU based on this year and the last several years of recruitment cycles. These five tiers are ranked in descending order and the srats within each tier are basically interchangeable (depending on your own personal preference/s).

These honest rankings are not likely to change order in the near future based on the current composition and reputation of each house currently and over the last five+ years.

Tier 1: AΦ / ΠΒΦ

Tier 2: ΔΓ / XΩ

Tier 3: KAΘ / KKΓ

Tier 4: AXΩ / ΓΦΒ

Tier 5: ΔΔΔ / ΦΜ

Posted By: alluneed2know
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: truly   

Yep I dig this. Can't argue with reality.

By: truly
#2  by: Lol   

Aphi is not on the same level as pi phi. Pi phi had a much better class, and aphi has become the laughing stock of greek life over the summer. Let’s keep that CLEAR

By: Lol
by: haSep 11, 2020 8:23:15 PM

Pi phI has the rep of being snow angels. So yeah, aphi is way above them in class and status. Yet they both consistently attract the best girls during recruitment. I stand by this rank as being most accurate given APhi and PiPhi remain the most dominant and selective houses again.

By: ha
#3  by: My take   

Please. Pi Phi swept this rush, top to bottom. If you don’t admit that, you don’t go to CU.

Alpha Phi struggled a ton this year. They had an uphill battle with the recent bad PR and the remote recruitment didn’t help. This was not a good year for alpha phi. And, behind closed doors, the girls in the house know it too.

DG absolutely had a better rush than Alpha Phi. Not as good as Pi Phi, but they did really well - dg pulled a lot of the girls who would have preffed alpha phi in previous years. ChiO also seemed to get some really cute girls.

Do not let the top rank fool anyone, pi phi is miles ahead of alpha phi and I would put DG and maybe Chi O ahead of them now too. I actually think kappa may have outrushed them as well too.

By: My take
by: scoopedSep 13, 2020 6:37:43 PM

If you base "successful" recruitment based solely on insta-models and the # of followers, hands down Alpha Phi along with Pi Phi had the way most successful rush by attracting the most popular, well-liked and pretty girls (as they've done over the last 4-5 years at least). But this is such a shallow way to base rush results.

If you base "successful" recruitment on the quality of the girls personality, their looks, their talents and their popularity combined, hands down, Alpha Phi and Pi Phi collectively stomped all the other houses below them. Even after a smear campaign to affect rush this year, they both came out way ahead of all the other houses.

DG did average (as usual) and about the same as ChiO. Neither of them pulled any ultra-competitive girls away from APhi or Phi Phi.

Do not let these biased anti-top tier posts bend or distort the truth. The truth is that Alpha Phi and Pi Phi are miles and eons ahead of DG and ChiO. APhi and PiPhi will remain top tier status until at least for another four or five recruitment cycles bc they continually get the girls that are most into greek life, most selective and most fun!

By: scooped
#4  by: fratman   

Yeah this is the way guys see it too and is straight truth. Top is top and not is not.

By: fratman
by: fratmanSep 14, 2020 10:39:45 PM

Hey geed, you'd be surprised how many brothers gaf about rankings judging by all of the trolling that goes on throughout this site. Can guarantee you that many brothers at CU do care and check out their own rankings as well as SORORITY rankings to see what's being said lmfao. This whole site is for hardo frat dudes and srat girls to debate who's better and best.

By: fratman
by: lolSep 14, 2020 11:11:30 PM

Ok fair there is a good share of hardo frat kids that care about rankings but it aint nearly as bad as sorority girls. I just think the whole thing is dumb and people gotta stop worrying so much about rankings on a literal geed site and just live up ur college days. But if u wanna care about sorority rankings as a brother, you do u bro (even though im sure ur just a sister in one of the houses that's ranked highly on this post)

By: lol
#5  by: sko   

this is it!

By: sko
#6  by: So   

I don’t totally disagree with your comments on a successful rush with one exception. If based on that criteria, pi phi was way above alpha phi this year. They shouldn’t be tied - pi phi was clearly better (this isn’t really a debate at Cu).

So I would be ok with the rankings if alpha phi fell below pi phi (which I suspect won’t happen because this was written by an alpha phi).

By: So
by: hmmmmmSep 14, 2020 1:23:21 PM

I smell a pi phi behind such biased opinions. I think everyone sees pi phis and alpha phis as a metaphor of the same types of girls. So they're equal ranks in most everyone's opinions (except for pi phis which I suspect wrote the above post).

By: hmmmmm
by: NahSep 14, 2020 2:14:11 PM

I’m in a much lower tier sorority and we all know there is a difference between pi phi and Aphi. Phi phi are the cool and hot party girls that are down to chill, don’t have to try hard to be who they are. While APhi are the girls that will do anything to try to be cool hot party girls and constantly have to put on a show to try to be something they’re not, that’s why aphi loves Instagram girls/, because they can try to put out this image that they are something they aren’t.

By: Nah
by: umm notSep 14, 2020 5:00:05 PM

Well, what do you know? I’m in a much lower tier sorority too and we all know there is a legit difference between Pi Phi and APhi. APhi are the cool and hot party girls that are down to chill, don’t have to try hard to be who they are. While Pi Phi are the girls that will do anything to try to be cool hot party girls and constantly have to put on a show to try to be something they’re not, that’s why Pi Phi loves Instagram girls/, because they can try to put out this image that they are something they aren’t.

By: umm not
by: b4realSep 14, 2020 5:07:50 PM

Alpha Phis are the hottest girls with the best looks and personalities. We all know that Pi Phis are the biggest partiers and most wild of all srat girls and are not anywhere as hot looking or as cool as Alpha Phis.

By: b4real
by: Cu Oct 10, 2020 2:59:01 AM

Alpha free delusional thinking that they are in the same status as PiPhi.

By: Cu
by: UhyaOct 10, 2020 3:03:15 AM

@so bump

By: Uhya
by: FactsOct 10, 2020 11:15:48 PM

For real though pi phi is getting less hot and more sloppy. Not as cool as they used to be

By: Facts
by: coorsmanOct 11, 2020 5:29:59 AM

seen it with my own eyes. pi phi’s herd is growing to be known as sloppy partiers who are stuck up for no legitimized reasons and eat lots of grass and feed on the pastures. they’re just not all that hot anymore and they’re overall rank is solely based on yesteryear’s reputation when it used to be a dominant strong house, they’ve been slipppng fast over the last four to five years. guys know the truth and can see the difference between alpha phi and pi phi. alpha phi is where it’s all at. they got the hot babes and most chill girls who are down to earth and sweet. they are most worthy girls of being the top tier srat. there’s legit reasons why every girl we know wanted to be an aphi way more over than a piphi. the truth is in the top notch caliber of the aphi girls who are known as the rocking hotties with the bodies and brains.

By: coorsman
#7  by: try again   

Theta is a complete tier above Kappa no doubt. Not even a close comparison between the two in the last couple recruitments. Theta should be ranked the same as DG and ChiO in my opinion. All the girls prefed the same among those three.

By: try again
by: buffySep 14, 2020 5:09:05 PM

Theta and Kappa get the same types of girls but Thetas have higher gpas and are more social of the two.

By: buffy
by: rulesSep 14, 2020 6:00:27 PM

Theta has the better girls than KKG. Kappa may have a decent house but they can't fill it with desirable girls so they hate on Theta for taking their picks away. Theta is on par with ChiO and maybe a bit lower than DG.

By: rules
by: No lolSep 15, 2020 1:43:42 PM

Pack it up theta

By: No lol
by: truthSep 15, 2020 2:12:28 PM

def a kappa trying to make theta look bad

By: truth
by: HmmSep 15, 2020 2:17:06 PM

Theta trying to do damage control because they did terrible this year and don’t want to admit kappa outrushed them. They definitely did better last year but now they’re falling through the cracks again just like gphi

By: Hmm
by: HillSep 15, 2020 2:22:12 PM

Theta had a great PC and got a ton of girls they really wanted. Not sure where you saw or heard that their PC is “bad” considering they didn’t spam their ig story with new member pics... stop making stuff up and bringing other girls down because you’re so obsessed and insecure about superficial rankings.

By: Hill
by: MarenSep 22, 2020 9:52:23 PM

They pull from the same group. I used to call Kappa "the country club" and Theta the "future suburban soccer moms." Seriously, they're the same.

By: Maren
by: Kites Oct 10, 2020 3:09:03 AM

WAY above krappa. Kappa has too many dorks, plain closet slu+s, heavy, BORING members. TRUTH. THETA is more fun, smarter,funnier, and more interesting than krappa.

By: Kites
by: factsOct 11, 2020 6:08:09 AM

Theta is seriously so much better than Kappa — it’s not even a close comparison. In fact, Theta had surpassed ChiO this year bc Theta’s got a stronger pc this year. In fact, popular opinion is that Theta and DG are more equals now. In another year or two, Thetas will surpass DG to become solid house over DG and ChiO leaving Kappa in the dust.

By: facts
#8  by: me   

This rank makes the most sense to me. It's true.

By: me
by: LolOct 10, 2020 3:18:34 AM

Kappa considers themselves 'country club'...waiting tables ok. Theta has more class, brains and character than self absorbed kappa would ever have. Kkg wants think that they are middle tier but no way. Plus they all have each other, Thetas are tight.

By: Lol
#9  by: Okay theta   

the fact you think theta is even relatively on par with DG, is very laughable and proves how much theta is trying to do damage control. Its embarrassing honestly

By: Okay theta
by: truthSep 14, 2020 6:45:25 PM

i dont know a single girl in theta who thinks their house is on-par with dg when even chi o is below dg at this point. you’re all making stuff up at this point when no one cares

By: truth
by: ThetaSep 16, 2020 6:58:09 PM

As a theta.. like we straight up do not care idk where you’re pulling this from

By: Theta
#10  by: Bba    

Can we just talk about what losers the AXO’s are? They are so irrelevant that no one even wants to discuss them.

By: Bba
by: ...Sep 15, 2020 1:14:03 AM

I’m not the biggest fan of AXO, but I think this comment was absolutely unnecessary. They got a good pc this year compared to other years and I think it’s fair for them to celebrate that. Plus, they’re obviously not irrelevant to you since you keep commenting about them on every thread.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.