facebook

Deep Truth about Alpha Phi

by: Top Tier

Can we all start talking about the fact that anyone who knew an Alpha Phi in high school says they were not popular 😳 Conventionally pretty doesn’t mean popular I guess. (I know this post will probably get deleted by Alpha Phi)

Posted By: Top Tier
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Duh   

This site is literally run by APhi. In every single ranking they are conveniently ranked the first, with other top tiers (pi phi, dg, chi o) scattered and mix matched. As a lower tier sorority member (aka not in any of those^) APhi stood out to me during rush as just getting hot girls so they can been seen as top by frats. Also the girls I’m friends with in APhi don’t like it. They don’t go to ANY events unless it’s a mixer with a frat, none of them wanted to live in their house. Surprising too because pretty much all the sorority houses are EXTREMELY competitive to live in since everyone wants to!! Long story short, the potential students going to CU who are looking at this - Aphi is good but definitely NOT the best sorority at Boulder. It’s for some people and not others I guess 💁🏼

By: Duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.