facebook

Deep Truth about Alpha Phi

by: Top Tier

Can we all start talking about the fact that anyone who knew an Alpha Phi in high school says they were not popular 😳 Conventionally pretty doesn’t mean popular I guess. (I know this post will probably get deleted by Alpha Phi)

Posted By: Top Tier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hahaha   

No one said you had to be cool to be in A phi..

By: Hahaha
by: ...May 8, 2020 1:51:05 PM

Alpha Phi’s retention rate at Boulder (which is the amount of girls that stay in the sorority all 4 years) if it’s not 4% it’s close. They only had like 4 seniors during the 2019-2020 school year. A sorority where almost everyone feels the need to drop is odd, and kinda implies that they only focus on image and recruiting freshman instead of keeping a sisterhood. All of the other sororities on campus are not like that.

By: ...
by: ...May 8, 2020 1:52:52 PM

For reference, sorority pledge class sizes at Boulder are about 125.

By: ...
#2  by: Hm   

No offense but why are we considering someone’s popularity in high school on a college website...just say you peaked in high school and go. Not saying you’re not making a valid point but I don’t think it’s entirely true and also it literally does not matter

By: Hm
by: AphiMay 6, 2020 9:26:35 PM

100% an Aphi who's still pressed about not being cool in high school

By: Aphi
by: PointMay 6, 2020 9:33:03 PM

I think it's more about the fact that a some of the girls (not everyone obvs) made it through recruitment being someone they're not in order to prove themselves in college which leaves a really fake feel with A Phi. Not the "super popular, pretty, etc" feel that they promote when they're taking in girls who are known for being hella weird in their hometown

By: Point
by: Yeah, butMay 6, 2020 9:44:33 PM

There’s also a ton of girls who were popular in high school who either didn’t receive a bid or didn’t receive a bid at a top house. It’s psychotic to care about popularity after high school graduation. High school popularity does not equate to actually being a cool or interesting person. Grow up and stop liking your posts.

By: Yeah, but
by: Yeah, butMay 7, 2020 12:18:05 AM

You're saying it's psychotic to care about popularity after high school graduation but what do rankings even imply ... the constant need to be popular and well liked

By: Yeah, but
#3  by: Geeeeeed   

100% the same self ranker who was popular in high school and then didn’t get into a top house and thinks they were robbed

By: Geeeeeed
#4  by: Geed   

GEEEEED

By: Geed
#5  by: Biggest geed   

We found the biggest female geed on geedrank

By: Biggest geed
#6  by: Yooooo everyone chillll   

So it's okay to put down the not "top" houses, but when anyone says anything about Alpha Phi, it's all complete bs?....

By: Yooooo everyone chillll
by: kitty katsMay 7, 2020 12:41:12 AM

theta got called out for self ranking and liking their own posts to promote and it looks like this is what they’re doing now. ladies this is so unpanhellenic to attack another chapter for something this trivial.

By: kitty kats
by: YikesMay 7, 2020 12:42:26 AM

Okay Alpha Phi... Y'all scared..?

By: Yikes
#7  by: HuH   

Why is this even a thread...

By: HuH
#8  by: Woah   

This post actually proves that this site is run by Alpha Phi's.... do y'all actually not see that there's a LOT of hate for you guys on campus? There's no way this many people are sticking up for them... unless it's them

By: Woah
by: kitty katsMay 7, 2020 12:43:21 AM

like i can see the likes on this going up in a matter of seconds just from refreshing the page. it’s never this serious

By: kitty kats
by: WoahMay 7, 2020 12:57:39 AM

Yikes... guess no one thinks people don’t like them until there’s actual proof... then they have to rationalize it by blaming it on another sorority 😂

By: Woah
#9  by: truth   

This post is seriously pathological! Not a good look fior Greek life overall! This bizarrely hostile post was obviously written by an extremely immature, insecute, resentful and inferior-feeling srat gal who has major jealousy issues toward APhi. What a very sad state of mind to have to go through life with the intent to attack a well-known, respectable top tier sorority as Alpha Phi. Everyone and anyone who reads this post can feel the hatred you hold in your dark heart. Please go find some other outlet in life to channel your negativity. Judging from the pathetic perspective you feel the need to bloat, on a very lame post, you clearly do not belong at CU or in any sorority. Get over your inferiority complex against Alpha Phi and go seek mental health counseling immediately so you can start to live life and grow up!

By: truth
by: YikesMay 8, 2020 1:31:10 PM

The only people who consider you top tier at school is you, Alpha Phi. The fact you spent the time to attack someone for disliking your sorority when it’s known that you do it to everyone else on this site is pathetic. Only give out hate if you can take it.

By: Yikes
by: LengthJun 27, 2020 3:30:44 AM

Many words, boring

By: Length
#10  by: hi   

i’m an aphi and this post bothered me just because I wasn’t considered popular at my highschool, i had a close group of friends but was pretty shy. don’t think i was considered “weird” either though lmao. since coming to boulder and joining aphi i’ve gained so much more confidence from my sisters which has made my college experience so much more enjoyable than high school. popularity in high school isn’t everything and doesn’t define who you’re going to be after highschool. i’m sorry you felt the need to make this post. i would hope that every sorority here would uplift their members in the same way mine has. no one I know really cares about greekrank because we’re confident in ourselves and our sisterhood. dues can be expensive and a lot of people drop for financial reasons which is nothing to be ashamed of. i wish you didn’t feel the need to attack people off shallow stuff like this. this isn’t what Greek life should be about.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.