(Idk where to put sig pi and sig ep)

Posted By: Bored Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Funny man    

^^^^Chi Psi got jokes

By: Funny man
#12  by: ...   

Theta Xi you suck, no hot girls go to your parties, you have zero presence at top sorority formals. Stop self-ranking on here.

By: ...
by: geedJun 4, 2020 6:30:03 PM

yeahhh I don't know about this one. Def by a chi psi squid thats mad that they can't party in that house (which is being wasted by a bunch of dry ass wannabes).

By: geed
#13  by: ...   

Also if that was a real sig nu he probably wouldnt be putting down chi psi. Arnt those frats friends?

By: ...
#14  by: Woke   

^^^ I don’t even think that was a real chi psi who posted that cuz chi psi and theta xi threw a joint party on st.pattys. Don’t know where this bs came from... someone be trolling and trying to start beef

By: Woke
by: Original posterJul 6, 2020 2:38:25 PM

Yeah im not in chi psi, i never said that. Everyone just assumed because i stood up for them. And I know theta xi is way below phi psi, sig nu, and chi psi in the eyes of every sorority girl. Dont listen to this site.

By: Original poster
by: @original posterJul 6, 2020 3:36:48 PM

Bruh this dude is a weirdo. How u gonna d-ride a frat you’re not even in and then speak for “every sorority girl”. I’m not in theta xi, not even sticking up for them, but I know a geed when I see one. Ps, mainly sorority girls and a handful of geeds like u who use this site

By: @original poster
#15  by: Ya   

Theta Xi and Chi Psi wouldn't have pooled so much money for a joint party if they didn't like each other...

By: Ya
by: FaxMay 15, 2020 5:16:31 PM

Fr.

By: Fax
#16  by: Mark Stine   

This is pretty solid for the most part

By: Mark Stine
#17  by: fr   

PNMs use this, the other ones on the discussion page are doodoo

By: fr
#18  by: Lol   

Bump

By: Lol
by: KMay 20, 2020 11:44:31 AM

Ur weird!

By: K
#19  by: geed   

who tf is theta chi fcking geeds

by: geedJun 4, 2020 6:32:23 PM

exactly why are they even mentioned on this list, house is full of weirdos, not a destination for anyone. Take them off that list stop disrespecting actual mid tier houses lol

#20  by: ?   

Anyone know SigPi's plan once they move out?

By: ?
by: geedJun 4, 2020 6:33:30 PM

only chance they have is getting two annexes next to eachother like SAE, lets be real here boys. VERY glad I didn't accept my bid, new PC is a bunch of bartards

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.