(Idk where to put sig pi and sig ep)

Posted By: Bored Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Skiiiiii   

This is it

By: Skiiiiii
#2  by: confusion   

Every frat ranking post I've read has constantly put theta xi and phi psi right under pi kapp. Not trying to hate, but can someone actually explain to me why they are that high up.

By: confusion
by: HeyoApr 2, 2020 5:45:56 PM

From where me and a lot of my sisters stand, the parties phi psi throws are pretty big and they’re always packed, so when something goes down there it’s usually a hit. I think of them as a better version of sig pi. Theta xi throws down pretty consistently, plus their biggest parties of the year are huge, sooooo fun :). Theta Xi’s house isn’t the biggest so we have more fun at darties because of their backyard

By: Heyo
by: LmaoApr 2, 2020 6:03:49 PM

Lol from where my sisters stand. Ok bud

By: Lmao
by: hmmApr 2, 2020 6:41:41 PM

Its because theta xi and phi psi actually hosted a lot of fun parties and darties this year. Me and my friends always go to both houses, and each time the parties are super crowded and live with energy. If they keep this up, i could see them being bottom of the top :)

By: hmm
by: geedApr 2, 2020 8:19:22 PM

because theta xi actually throws... idk about phi psi tho

By: geed
by: RoxApr 14, 2020 12:43:12 PM

I think it’s because pi kapp has been going downhill for years and should even be on par with theta xi and phi psi, especially with the lack of pi kapp parities this year and winterfest wasn’t as good as it used to be (same with kappa sigma).

By: Rox
by: The one that knowsMay 16, 2020 9:47:06 PM

Theta xi are darty Kings. Always packed in the back. House parties are eh. Phi psi basement parties are insane, some of the best parties on the hill tbh. Both deserve where they stand and should be above the frats that they are. Honestly they prolly even with Pi kapp but saw and ka sig are the two best

By: The one that knows
by: ThisAug 13, 2020 12:19:10 PM

This whole feed is just one big theta xi self-rank

By: This
by: ThisAug 13, 2020 12:20:25 PM

Y'all are no where near pi kapp or phi psi. Lower mid at best. get used to it.

by: ThisAug 13, 2020 12:27:41 PM

No one has ever called Theta Xi "the darty kings." This is pathetic. SAE darties are way better.

by: WowSep 1, 2020 8:30:09 PM

Rip to both for J Boards. All over the news smh

By: Wow
#3  by: lol   

Legit spot on. This list should be official

By: lol
by: KsjdhjdbdAug 4, 2020 8:51:51 PM

This is it

By: Ksjdhjdbd
#4  by: Use this PNMs   

This list is accurate, but don’t judge houses just because of where they’re at on this list. Go to different houses during rush and see what fits you best.

By: Use this PNMs
by: yupMay 5, 2020 3:20:46 PM

List is accurate in party terms. If every aspect was assessed like quality of guys and other stuff, I think there'd be a few changes.

By: yup
by: truthMay 8, 2020 7:35:47 PM

SigEp doesn't even deserve a spot on the list because they're gone and Sig Pi is going to be nothing higher than Phi Tau without their house

By: truth
by: RightMay 11, 2020 4:55:46 PM

Yea Sig ep and sig Pi are screwed

By: Right
#5  by: nah   

I don't see why Fiji and Theta Chi keep getting put up so high

By: nah
by: BruhApr 17, 2020 3:27:02 AM

Back at it again with the ZBT or Alpha Squid self pity. Focus more on brotherhood than ranks

By: Bruh
by: Butth0leApr 28, 2020 8:37:22 PM

Fiji throws like a few pretty fun parties a semeseter, they got it tough cuz the house is small. I have never heard of anybody going to a theta chi party

By: Butth0le
by: geedJun 4, 2020 6:17:54 PM

fiji has a good location and if you go to CU you'd see that every AEPi and APD party (the two houses next to them) is a joke, they're next to pike on the totem pole

#6  by: hUh   

Who are the gentlemen on the third from the bottom row? Do they have houses?

By: hUh
by: lolApr 17, 2020 4:33:22 PM

you don't wanna see AKA's. It looks like its haunted by low budgeting and desperation

#7  by: True   

PNMs should use this as a guide. Most accurate one I’ve ever seen.

By: True
by: YessirskiApr 18, 2020 11:49:09 PM

It’s been up for weeks and has 0 dislikes at this point. Use this

By: Yessirski
by: LMAOApr 29, 2020 3:20:14 PM

Or, you know, PNMs could rush for themselves and find a house that they fit in with rather than listening to a bunch of weirdo geeds opinions 🤡🤡🤡

By: LMAO
#8  by: lol   

move sig nu up.
the people who think they’re lower tier don’t get invited to their smaller parties / balcony pregames.. amazing house and great guys however I agree they could have bigger sized parties more often than they do.

coming from a girl in a “top” sorority (i hate saying that but i’m being honest)

by: nice-tryApr 20, 2020 1:56:43 PM

You're clearly in the minority with your opinion. This form has been here for almost a month and it has 115 likes and ZERO dislikes for a reason.

Being exclusive doesn't put a frat in the "lower" tier, look at kappa sig and SAE. The reason sig nu is ranked lower (and has been for years) is because they don't know how to do anything. To be specific, they rarely throw parties, they don't even know how to throw parties, they're rush events suck, and they're pc is always weaker when compared to the frats above them.

Don't get me wrong, sig nu has some great guys, a couple good moments, and their HOUSE, which is why they're still in the upper-mid tier.

But they sincerely fall short when compared to all of the houses above them.

By: nice-try
by: geedJun 4, 2020 6:25:37 PM

listen man, the house is nice and all but nobody goes to sig nu a lot anymore. Even with that crib I rarely hear about them compared to even the middle tier houses (excluding theta chi because they're a joke). It tells you something about the quality of the boys forsure

#9  by: Salt   

Someone finally disliked the holy scripture lol

By: Salt
#10  by: wtf   

Not sure why this ranking is so accepted. Its not even a complete rank, he didn't even know where to put sig ep or sig pi. Also fuc you theta xi. Youre a joke if you think ur better than Chi Psi. So easy to get a bid from theta xi, just act chill and say you like to ski and drink and they gotchu.

By: wtf
by: GeedApr 22, 2020 2:29:54 PM

Found the 1 single person who disliked the holy scripture LMAO. But are we really shocked that it’s a chi psi of all people. Can’t wait to see u fuc things up wen we get back.

Sincerely - Sig Nu

By: Geed
by: bruhApr 22, 2020 4:34:54 PM

oh i didnt even realize a sig nu said that LMAO nvm that makes sense then

By: bruh
by: bobApr 22, 2020 5:03:58 PM

@Chi Psi, this list was being GENEROUS just putting you guys next to us. You already know sig nu took your whole spring PC, not the ifc. Don't even know how you guys made upper mid tbh. Yall are straight up wanna-be's. Fuc u guys

By: bob
by: sighApr 23, 2020 1:38:04 AM

@Chi Psi heard yall were begging to be a part of theta xi's st. patty's day...

By: sigh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.