facebook

suggestions on improvements.

by:    

I’m in a relatively small fraternity. How do I go about making it top tier. Does anyone have suggestions on what they would want to see in a frat?

Posted By: Billy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The easiest but expensive way to making it to top tier is to get the biggest and most appealing house for your fraternity. Another way is to recruit cool people and throw dope parties. The second way will take years for you to climb to the top because people simply don't like joining small fraternities at cu boulder, especially with the big ones like SAE, Kappa Sig and Sig Nu around. When you Invest in a big and appealing house it makes up for the small amount of people and convinces people to join. An appealing house should have no problem in recruiting a large pledge class, and eventually it will be self sustaining financially when you get more people during fall and spring.

By: On Fonem
#2by:    

I saw a sorority at a different school go from absolute bottom to mid-high in terms of people wanting to join it. What I noticed is when they weren’t doing well they were still organized and involved on campus. For example, they had a great online presence, they attended and went all out for all other Greek events, they held well organized events themselves, they were involved on campus in other ways, etc. They put themselves out there even though they were considered the bottom group with lower numbers. The sororities that weren’t as organized, ie. didn’t put on as strong of recruitment (we’re lazy about it), didn’t have well organized events and partied too much (where it affected the group coming together) dropped in popularity. I didn’t think it could happen but it can, IF being organized and involved is sustained over many years.

By: Maybe
#3by:    

Hit the gym you scrub

By: Massive lifter 69

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I go to a southern school with a huge greek life presence and this is more or less what ive deduced.

Long legacy on campus and strong alumni-> Money from said alumni/nationals/large pc -> invest in good house-> good house = attractive to more new pledges = even more money -> more money for bigger parties and events -> better parties and events = more girls/pnms at events -> bigger and better looking PCs -> better brothers -> better fraternity.

Also get your boys in the gym

By: How it works

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.