facebook

is sig ep actauly going dry?

by:    

I can't tell if it's a joke or not, I'm looking to join sig ep but if that's true then duck that

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They'll either be loyal to nationals and go dry and suck - or go local and suck if sororities can't go to their parties.

By: niners

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

lol

By: Guest
#2by:    

SigEp Nationals website says it's true. They are celebrating it.

By: welleff
by: data   

Fraternities are often afraid to reveal that they have a problem with alcohol, although everyone knows it anyway. But we’ve seen important benefits from focusing on the problem and taking a tough stand. Recruitment interest has increased, new member quality is up, and more brothers are participating in activities like drama, music, and yoga.

By: data
#3by:    

The end is nigh.

By: biz
by: china   

Dry frat

By: china
#4by:    

Sig Ep should just embrace who they are and stop denying and being fake. Not everyone in Greek life drinks.

By: impressive
by: man   

No pledge process, no drinking ... a sorority for "men"

By: man
by: a k a   

a Fratority

By: a k a
by: boot   

Don't belong in the IFC anymore.

By: boot
by: lols   

I've seen guys wearing letters and they all scream goober. Don't let the self ranks fool ya, if you end up in Sigep it's because you desperately wanted to be in a fraternity and they're the only bid you could get.

By: lols
#5by:    

No pledge process (lol wtf), banned weed in the house (again, wtf), and brothers can't drink with letters (sigh). This is a club in the disguise of a fraternity.

By: sigh
#6by:    

They go dry then join the school's fake IFC

By: T
by: tub   

lol...

By: tub
#7by:    

Sig Ep has online pledging. For real.

By: ski
#8by:    

Always beware of a fraternity that tries to pay you to take their bid.

By: bank
#9by:    

There not going dry the only thing is that they cant have parties at their main house starting next year.

By: real
#10by:    

None of the brothers were direct with me when I asked about the house being dry. I'm very confused what to do

By: dees

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.