facebook

top tier

by: sororities

Kappa, Tridelt, and Theta are all top. NONE of them are slipping or going anywhere because no other sorority is even close and they all have different girls.

Kappa: Recruits using glitter and glue, really pretty OR really smart (they have lots of unattractive girls) But they are probably the most involved of the three and have the most outgoing girls lets be real.

Tridelta: lets face it, tridelta has the prettiest girls.. too bad we never see them because they are so uninvolved on campus and have low grades. But they also have one of the cutest houses and the girls in general are fun.

Theta: Don't we all wish we could have their chapter GPA. Easily the smartest and very involved. Theyre just not very attractive and a lot of people think half theyre girls are weird af. They did kill it in the greek week dance though.

The two next closes are theta phi and pi phi.

Posted By: sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

besides the spelling mistakes those seem accurate although theta phi is almost top they aren't that far off

By: ha
#2  by: HAHA   

how to spot a theta phi: go on Greek rank and look at literally any page because they're always on here claiming they're "basically top" or going to replace Theta (?!) despite being last in grades.

By: HAHA
#3  by: Nice kappa   

Clearly a Kappa wrote this. Kappa kappa no show. Also they are shallow as hell (glitter/glue). So no, kappa is not top tier in my opinion and I know others feel the same. Nice try though

By: Nice kappa
by: nahMar 30, 2016 6:57:28 AM

Kappa is top tier in frat boys opinion, new SG VP is a kappa, Kappas hold leadership positions all over campus

By: nah
#4  by: haha   

this is 100% true

By: haha
#5  by: jt   

I'm a guy and was on the committee for greek excellence awards, and from what I saw from stats theta was way more involved on campus than kappa or any other sorority.
Some guys like kappas, a lot think they're snobby. Tri delts are hotter and more laid back

By: jt
#6  by: okkkk   

theta isn't top, they have the best grades but half the girls are weird af and they have the worst house in greek life at UC

By: okkkk
#7  by: ok   

bump

By: ok
#8  by: Yes   

I agree

By: Yes
#9  by: yup   

agree

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.