facebook

honestly, how much do looks matter?

by: op

Honestly, how much do looks matter? Particularly in the first rounds when they do a lot of cuts.

Posted By: op
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JJ   

The only look that matter is looking presentable and like you care! Being well-dressed or attractive isn't important

By: JJ
#2  by: 123   

How skinny do I have to be to join a top sorority?

By: 123
by: lolJul 21, 2015 5:32:12 AM

skinny enough that you don't have to ask this question hahahahah

By: lol
#3  by: bears   

Looks don't matter that much. Just don't be weird and you'll be fine

By: bears
#4  by: Cal   

Would you really want to be in a house that only cared about looks anyway? You're going to get cut from some of the houses you want, it's just a numbers game. You might get lucky and fall in love with a house that you then get offered a bid for. You might have to take some time to warm up to a house. My suggestion is to go in with an open mind, if you like a house, you like it-- your rush group, the people on greek rank, whoever, aren't the ones who have to be in a house for however many years. They can like or dislike a house. It doesn't mean you have to. Make your own choice, for you, and you'll be just fine.

By: Cal
#5  by: To some extent   

Yes, I think to some extent. The top houses have more attractive members than the bottom houses

By: To some extent

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.