facebook

la girl

by: X

Which houses are more ok with the "fake look" like tanning, bleach hair, and makeup? I know its Berkeley & most girls don't care about this but where I come from its like this & it rubbed off. Will this cause a bad impression?

Posted By: X
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush   

plenty of the houses have girls that look like that, kappa and pi phi come to mind especially

By: rush
#2  by: LA   

Pi Phi
DG
Kappa
Chi O
Alpha Phi

By: LA
#3  by: X   

Ok I'm a minority & I don't have much money would some of those houses still accept me or which ones should I look into?

By: X
by: .Jun 13, 2015 5:42:11 PM

Honestly, it's hard to answer that question without seeing your pictures and knowing your hometown and high school GPA/resume.

By: .
#4  by: also from la   

I'm not in any of those mentioned houses but I have bleached hair, love make up, clothes etc. So all houses have them and don't really care if your a fake blonde, mine didn't ;)

By: also from la
#5  by: Calm doan   

Just be yourself, but honestly even the houses mentioned don't have girls like that really. It's Berkeley so everyone is super laid back, like our rush outfits are super casual compared to most schools. So tone it down a bit or else you'll come off try hard

By: Calm doan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.