facebook

why is gamma phi beta considered the worst sororit

by: confused

Almost every "real ranking" page I've seen consistently ranks GPhi as the lowest tier.
I'm planning on doing fall rush but I was just wondering why, since Gphi is one of the ones I was interested in?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

Honestly ranks here are all based on superficial things, like appearances and partying. GPhi is usually ranked lowest bc out of all the sororities, they're kinda the one who will just give a bid to anyone and their house isn't considered super attractive overall. This however doesn't mean they're a "bad" house, otherwise they obviously wouldn't still be an active chapter. I don't know many girls in that house but they seem to have good sisterhood and stuff so don't let superficial rankigns deter you if youre interested in Gphi

By: hi
#2  by: Addie   

I know some girls in that house. They seem really sweet and some of them are quite pretty. Rankings are pretty superficial tbh. You're gonna let a bunch of 18-21 year old guys tell you how good you are? The girls I know party pretty often, so I think the house is more social than greek rank would let on. Why don't you check out their FB/website and see if they're doing any spring COB. Then you could go and see if you like them.

By: Addie
by: Gphi is definitely Apr 10, 2015 9:13:21 AM

Underrated, especially on this website. People are basing their ranking on a few not so great pledge classes in the past, but their house has been changing if you are interested in them you should not let anything you read on this site keep you from getting to know them

By: Gphi is definitely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.