facebook

pot junior rushee

by: missem

transferring from a southern u, but my sorority doesn't exist at berkeley, so it looks like i'll be rushing a new one. my friend, also a junior already at berkeley, will be rushing sororities with me. now, the sorority i was at is considered a top one at my school, and i would really like the same at berkeley. imo, we're both pretty hot, good at charming, and know how to get down and have fun.

we'd like to know, what are the top sororities at berkeley? and do they accept juniors (both non-transfer and transfer)?

Posted By: missem
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

If you were initiated into your old chapter you can't rush again. I'm assuming you weren't because you're asking this question but just letting you know.

Go to greek carnival and go through recruitment, and meet girls from each house. See who you get along with and who you would like to be around for the next couple years. All houses have a required "junior quota" in the fall so every house will accept juniors; being fun/nice/attractive will put you at an advantage and make you more desirable since less juniors rush on average.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.