facebook

House Rankings for spring 2023 semester

by: Frat/Srat Rankings 2023

As a sophomore who has been a part of greek life since my freshman fall, here are my seriously unbiased thoughts. My sister also joined in berkeley Aphi 2016 so we made this list together cuz were bored and this is funny to see all the non-greek life people argue about this
Sororities:
1st: Kappa, PiPhi, DG, Aphi, Adpi
2nd: ChiO, SK
3rd: AXO, ZTA
4th: Rest

Frats:
1st: Zete
Close seconds: SAE, Fiji(declining), KA, DKE(declining im)
3rd: Phi Psi first (rising), Ato, Sig Chi, Pike (sig chi and pike underrated)
4th: TKE, ZBT, Chi Psi kinda, Phi Tau

Lmk what yall think. Sororities are straightforward from what weve heard and seen, the top 5 has been unchanged and will likely stay like that for a while. DG and aphi always have strong philanthropy events that get all the frats to participate. If u are a girl, would probably only join the top 7 i listed.

Frats wise, sort of the same deal. Zete is a great house. SAE and KA are also very strong, dke and fiji were once great but declining tbh (losing house culture, money, a lot of unbidded people at parties). These 5 except KA are pretty hard on hazing beware. Phi psi really turned it around and is looking on an upward trend, doing well as of late. ATO Sig chi pike are all aight, ato has one of the nicest houses and pretty strong culture, pike had mr aphi last semester at their house and won, and sig chi looking upwards to returning to what they were like 2-3 years ago. 4th tier houses are good in the sense that they have decent culture, just not on the radar as much with other sororities and big parties. Everywhere else we recommend to not rush.

Posted By: Frat/Srat Rankings 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bottom Pledge   

DUDE that is wild

By: Bottom Pledge
#2  by: peai   

switch axo and zta

By: peai
by: !!Feb 11, 2023 11:25:31 AM

Who cares, they’re on par with one another.

By: !!
#3  by: real   

adpi self rank

By: real
#4  by: aphi    

lmao adpi is not on par with the other 4 bye

By: aphi
#5  by: n   

adpi is 4th

By: n
#6  by: jeffseid   

awful takes

By: jeffseid
#7  by: fake   

wow adpi way to self rank. put yourself back in 2 where you belong

By: fake
#8  by: haiaiakdo    

lowkey lot of ppl like adpi over aphi recently but they’re not the same as top 3

By: haiaiakdo
#9  by: TrueStory   

Bump

By: TrueStory
#10  by: What?   

Your grammar is terrible! Do you even go to school here???

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.