facebook

what are the top houses I should rush?

by: Yerba

Incoming Berkeley freshman, what top houses should I rush and who’s rising / falling?

Posted By: Yerba
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

dont get caught up with rankings. they dont matter when it comes to rushing since they will easily spot superficial people who only care about rankings

By: me
#2  by: chillyboi   

I honestly hate ranking frats, but the truth is if your looking for the traditional frat experience most bottom frats won’t give you that. In general I recommend kids only rush zete, KA, DKE, phi psi, pike, SAE, Fiji. But frankly I have friends in Sigma Chi, Phi Tau, and ATO who seem to love it. All houses throw it just depends on how big you want the parties to be and who shows up, top sorors mostly only go to the ones I recommended but I’ve seen them at all houses tbh. I guess if your looking for a top house experience go for those 7 I recommended but honestly I recommend more so that you ignore rankings and go for the house that makes you happy.

By: chillyboi
by: y May 11, 2022 1:39:45 PM

chi psi is also a decent choice

By: y
#3  by: ppl   

just look at a few different rankings and you'll see the houses that they all have in common at the top.

By: ppl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.