facebook

tri-delta

by: Belle

Could someone tell me their reputation at Berkeley please?? Like, if a girl says she's in DDD, what people would think of her in general as a first impression just by the rep of Tri Delta

Posted By: Belle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon   

honestly you think ew.

By: anon
by: BelleJan 9, 2014 7:35:30 AM

Why...??

By: Belle
#2  by: More_like_TriDelt   

Listen, they're the only chapter in the country to call themselves TriDelts. Ain't no standard sorority little girl.

By: More_like_TriDelt
#3  by: DeltaTilliDie   

Tri-Delta is probably the most diverse and real house at Cal. They're the ones with the EECS majors and the Haas girls and everything in between because they're smart AND social. Everyone says they party a lot because uhh... we get 4.0's and know how to have fun! Don't let reputations decide for you because would you rather be in a house with all tall white blonde girls that hate each other or one that supports you for life? Plus cancer research as their philanthropy is way more successful than a lot of the other sororities' random unknown charities no offense but they don't even work hard to fundraise for them. Tri-Delt does

By: DeltaTilliDie
by: adviceJan 10, 2014 2:48:01 AM

you're embarrassing your house. if you're going to post on gossip websites don't say what house you're in it makes your house look extremely bad.

By: advice
#4  by: Anonymous   

just watch sae's performance at kappa karaoke

By: Anonymous
#5  by: DeltaTilliDie   

Sorry, I just can't have someone talking bad about my friends. I'm sure you'd understand. And I don't attend Berkeley just spreading Delta Love! <3

By: DeltaTilliDie
#6  by: berksgirl   

The tridelts are sweet and fun partygirls. I did meet an EECS major during rush there.

By: berksgirl
#7  by: Ugh   

Wanna get some?

TriDelta...

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.