facebook

membership beyond graduation

by: Question

I'm not sure exactly what it's called.. alumni benefits? Lifetime benefits? Basically the ability to utilize your national chapter's resources, or to be able to put your chapter down on your resume thirty years from now, etc. What do you need to do to get this? Pay dues until graduation? Pay dues even after graduation?

What happens if someone who joins her freshman year drops her junior year? Is she still considered a lifetime member? Or what if someone doesn't voluntarily leave, but is kicked out of her school for a reason like poor academic performance? Is she considered a member forever?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

Different groups have different rules. But I think that in most if you graduate without quitting or getting kicked out you are a member for life and part of the group's network which is great. Some groups have alum chapters. If you want to be active in them I think there are dues.

By: Answer
#2  by: Answer   

Different groups have different rules. But I think that in most if you graduate without quitting or getting kicked out you are a member for life and part of the group's network which is great. Some sororities have alum groups . If you want to be active in them I think there are dues.

By: Answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.