facebook

hazing

by: moosebargirl

Do sororities at UCB really haze?

I feel like they would, yet everyone's said hazing is forbidden but I feel like they're just saying it because they have to say hazing is forbidden...

Posted By: moosebargirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

They're not suppose too, but some of them still do. You'll just have to find out which houses haze and which ones don't. This goes for IFC, PHC, NPHC, Multicultural and Professional frats and sororities.

By: Hi
#2  by: accurate?   

If you click on the 'Sororities' tab and look at some of the posts for each individual sorority, there are some comments about hazing. Are these accurate, or are they just written by haters from other houses starting false rumors?

By: accurate?
#3  by: HAZING QUEEN   

ADPi!

By: HAZING QUEEN
by: ewwAug 5, 2013 2:18:14 AM

who cares about adpi theyre nobody....

By: eww
#4  by: phcgurl   

You aren't supposed to, but everyone does it. Just deal with it.

By: phcgurl
by: umAug 15, 2013 10:14:31 PM

actually, not "everyone" does it. there are some sororities that actually like their PCs and try to make them feel welcome instead of humiliating and downgrading them. traditionally, the lower on the "ranking" list you go, the more sisterhood in a house. uppers tend to be catty and fake

By: um
by: yeahAug 16, 2013 9:25:36 PM

^Definitely agree with um!

By: yeah
#5  by: sdfgh   

the "upper" houses are the ones who tend to haze

By: sdfgh
#6  by: Info   

I would say that in any situation you are in as a new member, if you are uncomfortable or don't feel right about something, speak up. The term hazing is really broad, google it.

The house I am in does not haze and that has nothing to do with our rank. Also, in speaking with friends about the hazing that they experienced, it was nothing like what the frats do to each other. Don't worry, moosebargirl. Go through recruitment. :-)

By: Info
by: moosebargirlAug 19, 2013 1:16:45 AM

thank you all so much :) see you at rush!

By: moosebargirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.