facebook

pike

by: Rushee

Just wanted to know what people think about Pike.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go greek   

Pike is considered "sketchy" by some but I have had good times there. I don't frequent it but it's a good time. Some cute guys too.

By: go greek
#2  by: hmm   

bottom house girls think its a top house. Everyone else sees it as upper mid. Its the SK of the frats. Sketchy but you go there cause its easy to get into.

By: hmm
#3  by: Guy   

Definitely would not put Theta Chi, DU, or Phi Psi anywhere close to Pike. Probably a little higher than Sigma Chi but a little lower than DKE.

By: Guy
#4  by: ...   

ya i agree i wouldn't put theta chi, du or phi psi close to pike. pike is upper middle, id compare it to KA and sig chi & beta. little lower than dke though.

By: ...
#5  by: ????????   

Dke is nowhere near Fiji, Zete or SAE bro

By: ????????
#6  by: Pretty much   

The ranks pretty much go

Zete, SAE, Fiji
-
DKE, Pike, Beta
Sigma Chi, KA, Delta Chi

There really isnt any arguing about this, its been like this for a while.

By: Pretty much
by: (:Nov 6, 2012 2:53:40 PM

very accurate^^

By: (:
#7  by: reb   

why would pike be lower to dke, they have less than 20 actives, and had one fall pledge

By: reb
#8  by: lol   

LOL to "hmm" and "uh". putting pike next to theta chi, du and phi psi just shows you obviously know nothing about frat ranks... Top houses are SAE, Zete, Fiji and DKE (in no particular order) and then Pike is right below DKE. Guys are all pretty douchey but they grow on you as you hang out with them more. Very strong brotherhood, which is why they might act stuck up to those not in their house.

By: lol
#9  by: Above   

Dke is not a top house, saying it so many times won't make it true bro

And pike does not have good brotherhood, my floormate deactivated for pike lacking brotherhood

By: Above
by: GuyNov 11, 2012 5:57:49 PM

If your friend is the guy who dropped this semester, he didn't drop because of a lack of brotherhood. He just didn't fit in very well, and got butthurt when an older brother called him a name. Obviously Pike was not the right fit for him, so don't bash their brotherhood.

By: Guy
#10  by: Bro   

He deactivated, not depledged and it was not this semester

By: Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.